Survival of the Fittest Part 2

Elsa's POV

I woke up and at sunrise as usual.

By now I just naturally woke up at this time, it is just ingrained in my brain at this point.

I looked down below me, to see Jack sleeping on the floor. He kept mumbling my name like a helpless romantic or something.

What a creep!

Seriously, who in their right minds would fall in love? That is the dumbest thing one can do. Love is a weakness and a weapon. People don't think it is a weapon, but that is because so few people know how to wield it. I will never let myself fall in love, because I know love is a lie.

"Elsa, please come back to me, I love you." Jack mumbled in his sleep.

"Oh my God. I'm stuck with the biggest idiot in the planet. It is sad really, falling in love with someone who hates you." I responded even though I know he can't hear me. Then I turned all cylinders on the day ahead of me.

I sighed thinking about all the work I had to do, and walked outside.

I picked some leaves from the treetops, and weaved a couple baskets then tied them to my back. After that I grabbed my spear, fishing pole, some meat, and hollowed out coconut shell.

I walked back outside into the cool morning air, and lowered the bridge, then climbed back down to the ground below.

The ground was moist from all of the dew and everything smelled like earth here. This place was so perfect, untouched by man. Not a soul in sight, my kind of place.

I walked to the close to the coast, then started digging in the ground with my bare hands until I found worms. I put them in the empty coconut, then walked to the coast.

Seriously how is that stupid idiot having trouble surviving out here? There are so many resources and possibilities if you know what to do with them.

Anyway, I sat most of my empty baskets down on the ground except one basket, the coconut of worms, the piece of meat, my spear, and fishing pole. I took off my leaf skirt, so I was now basically in my undergarments or a leopard bikini, and swam out to a rock in the water.

After that I fished. I used the worms to get smaller fish, and the meat to attract the bigger fish. I shoved all of the fish into my basket until it was full, then carefully swam back to shore making sure none of the fish escaped. Then I picked coconuts, berries, nuts, tropical fruit, vanilla beans, coco beans, several spices, and put all of them in my other baskets.

After that I hauled my stuff back to my little house in a tree and prepped it. I smoked the fish so it wouldn't go bag, drained all of the coconut just into a little pitcher I made, organized all of the fruit into a bowl, started drying the fruit, and roasting the nuts and beans.

Seriously, this was so easy!

I went outside, and started playing with the pipes for the toilet. I had a large hole dug, and that is where the waist would go. Water from the ocean would fill the toilet and send it down the hole and fertilize the plants below when you flushed.

Perfect! Issue is getting it to work.

I took all of the hollow bamboo like pipes, and connected them all together, and made it stretch all the way out to the ocean. I covered the pipes with sand on the beach to protect it from the elements above, some animals and from the people tripping on it, then made the clamps and nozzles out of some rocks that I shapped, and some rope I made from plants and vines.

I hooked them together, and tested them out to see would they move with ease. They were sticking, so I had to use some leopard lard for oil or grease, then tested out the toilet.When I got there the toilet had water in it, so that is a good sign. I dropped a white pebble in it, then flushed it.