Memory Loss

Elsa's POV

I sat inside my ice castle, breathing in the cool air. My baby snowmen playing with each other, and begging for me to hold them.

"Uhh.................. there is too many of you." I said already having four in my arms.

"Mind if I help?" I soft voice said, and I saw Jack.

"Jack, what are you doing here?" I asked, "How did you even find me?"

"I will always find you Snowflake, even in the next life if necessary." he chuckled and pecked my lips, "I came here to tell you good news. I talked to Manny long and hard, and he approves!" he squealed, and I let out a sigh of relief and smiled.

"Really?!"

"Really really!" Jack said, "So, you can have this back now." he said while slipping the ring back on my hand carefully so I didn't drop any of the snow babies. Then he picked up the other four snow babies that wanted to be held, and sat near me.

"See, we can have more than 4 kids." he smirked, "We can have 8 at the least."

"You realize kids grow up and get bigger, these don't?"

"Meh, we can handle it though. We can handle anything as long as we are together."

"Yeah, we can." I smiled. We both sat there holding them until they finally wanted put down. Then after that we went into my bed chambers and locked the door. I pushed Jack on the bed, and jumped on top of him.

"I believe I told you if you got Manny's approval, I would kiss the shit out of you." I chuckled, then started kissing him.

"I love you Elsa." Jack mumbled out in between kisses.

"I love you too." I mumbled back.

Then an invisible force threw me off of Jack, and pinned me against the wall. I looked and saw my hands and feet were cuffed by black sand.

"ELSA!!!!!" Jack screamed, but a nightmares sand cage appeared around him.

"Darling, I must say, it warmed my heart to see you so happy. And in love." Pitch said appearing out of a dark corner, and walking towards Jacks cage, "Look at him, such a pretty face. It would be such a shame if something happened to him." he smirked at me.

"Pitch, please don't!" I begged, "Please, you can break my soul, take my life away, beat me, hurt me, kill me. But for the love of God, don't touch him."

"Darling, I would take you for my team, but darling you have a weakness now. This boy is your weakness, and I can't have weak people on my team, so........" he said then pulled out a gun, "We'll just have to get rid of yours."

"NO!!!!!" I screamed, and tried to freeze the chains, but nothing was happening. I tried to break free, but they were too strong. I was trapped and couldn't do anything.

Pitch pointed the gun at Jack, and shot him in the face.

I woke up screaming my head off at 1 in the morning, and in a cold sweat. I looked around, and I was in my penthouse. Thank God it was just a dream, thank God.

I was going to go back to sleep, when I saw black sand on my pillow........... Pitch! That doesn't make sense, he's never given me a nightmare before, why now?

I sat and pondered about this for little bit, then realized, I had nothing to fear in the past. I knew I was always going to be there for Anna, so I was fearless.