Separate Missions

Elsa's POV

I had an emergency contact button installed on my cuff, so the agency is on their way to pick us up now. I am in my floral skirt and leopard bra/shirt. I added some of the brown eyeshadow that I made, and looked at myself.

My hair was now a milk chocolate brown color, it was slowly lightening up. If I had actual strong shampoo it would come off right away, sadly I was stuck with the weaker stuff that I made from plants. All my cuts are healed up nice too. I have all of the clothes and blankets folded up in a small trunk I made incase I ever come back and left all the extra food below for the animals.

After that I went straight to the beach.

I just walked around, and sung Fly Away to myself as I strolled down the beach watching the sun rise.

"It always astounds me that you only sing when you think you are alone. That is just unfair to the rest of the world." Jack said running up to my side.

"I don't sing good, so why would I bother preforming." I shrugged.

"You sing like an angel." Jack said.

"Well, we both know I am the farthest think from an angel."

"Meh, there is some debate about you being an angel of darkness." Jack said and I chuckled.

"I can see that." I said, "So, where is everyone? The agency should be coming soon."

"They are coming." Jack said.

I shrugged then started climbing a rock and looked out onto the shore. Jack of course was right next to me.

Seriously, why can't he leave me alone!!!!

He laid down on the ground, then that little shit tripped me. Just before I was about to hit the ground he caught me, and sat my head on his stomach.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"Enjoying your company to the fullest." he said, then started to play with my hair.

"I'm leaving." I said.

"No..... please, just 5 minutes." he said.

"I'm not even giving you one." I said, then stood up, "Seriously, it is pretty sad to love someone who is never going to love you back.... or anyone in fact."

Then I jumped off the rock, and started walking away in annoyance. Jack was behind me, but kept his distance. When I got back to my currents spot. I sat and waited until everyone arrived. Finally after a really long time, an agency plane landed.

Some guy came out and handed each of us a change of clothes, and took off our cuffs. They were all too warm for the island, but it is fall now, so back at our homes, the weather isn't always blistering hot.

I slipped on a pair of actual undergarments, skinny jeans, a thing long sleeve black V-neck shirt, and black vans.

"Excuse me, who is Agent #1 here?" The agent asked.

"That would be me." I said stepping forward, and his eyes widened and looked down. I knew exactly what he was looking at, and I groaned. It wasn't my fault the shirt they gave me was so damn low cut and they gave me a pushup bra.

I put a finger under his chin, and raised his face to meet my eye level.

"Eyes up here handsome." I said, and he blushed.

"Y-Yeah, I k-know." he stuttered out, and Jack walked up to me and wrapped his arm around my waist glaring at the guy.

"What do you want already?" he hissed.