Thank Yous'

Elsa's POV

My heels crunched on the snow as I walked through the cemetery with Jack. It was cold outside but I was fine. I had a thick white sweater, black leggings, black tulle skirt, and black heels. Jack only had on a suit, and threw his coat over me the moment we stepped out of the car.

I was fine of course, but Jack was worrying like crazy about me still. Not about Nightmares now, but little things. It was cute but annoying, him acting like I was as delicate as a flower when I could clearly kick his ass any day of the week. Still, I am appeasing him. I know how much our babies means to him, and I don't want him to freak.

We walked up to my parents stones, all unpolished and covered in snow, and I set the lilies down on their graves, and kneeled on the cold ground.

To be honest, I really didn't know what to say. I had been so mad at them for all of these years and obsessed about killing Pitch, that I never thought about what I would say at this moment. The moment where I finally made them proud and avenged them, where I finally became what they dreamed I would become.

"Umm...Hey guys, it's me, Elsa. I know, it's been over 15 years. I guess I'm just here to say thank you. For years I hated you for leaving me, for taking away my childhood, for making me dysfunctional, and making me me. You made me strong though and taught me how to be a hero, and to never be afraid. Because of that I made so many mistakes, I was so lost up in hatred and revenge. I used everything you taught me, and I didn't care who or what I used it on. I murdered so many people, broke countless of laws, did horrible things that are most likely unforgivable. I did things that would have made you so ashamed to call me your daughter, but I finally found my way. You were right all along, I was a born agent. You always knew what was best for me, and I can't believe it took me this long to figure it out. I just wish you would have been there to help me through all the bad times, I really was so lost. The man who took you from us is dead, the Nightmares are gone, and I completed your last mission. You can rest in peace knowing Anna and I are safe. She's actually an agent too, not the best, but I'll toughen her up. She's apparently dating a guy named Kristoff, which is a close friend and a successful business man. I guess you should know I'm seeing someone too.... well not actually seeing someone, more like engaged. I'm actually pregnant now with triplets. Again, I owe a thank you, because if you hadn't have done everything you did to me growing up, then I never would have met him... Jack. I owe you everything and so much more, and I'm so sorry for letting you down all of these years. I promise I'll keep an eye on Anna and stay at the agency just like you would have wanted. I love you guys, so much, and I'll see you someday hopefully in the distant future." I said, then stood up and kissed the top of their white covered tomb stone.

"Hey.... can I have a moment, alone please?" Jack asked, and I nodded.

I walked towards the bench in the cemetery and sat down looking out into the distance.

Jack's POV

Staring at the tomb stones alone I sighed.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Winters. I know you probably never knew me, but I'm Jack Frost. I work at the DDSA as a spy, and you two were my inspirations growing up. Hearing your stories of all those amazing missions made me want to become a spy. I just really want to thank you for that, and for Elsa. She is an amazing woman, and I can't imagine how proud you two are of her. I really love her so much, so much that it hurts. I can't imagine life without her anymore, and I don't know how I survived without her in the past. You two, although your methods were cruel and shady, turned her into the woman that I love today, and for that I can't even begin to say how much thanks I give you. I promise I'll look after Elsa, Anna, and the triplets..... especially Elsa. She sort of has a knack for attracting trouble and getting herself into bad situations. I don't know is that a Winters thing or is it just her, either way, I'll keep a close eye on her. Again, thank you so much for everything, and I hope I make you two proud to be your son-in-law, and I look forward to meeting you two in person one day in the far future... hopefully." I said resting my hands on their stones. I gave the stones one last glance and took off towards Elsa.