The Big 4

Jack's POV

Me and the rest of Big 4 are sitting in a meeting room waiting for Manny to come in. Don't know why he called a meeting at 11 at night, but he said it was important, and I believed him.

He was the one who took me in off the streets when I was 12 and gave me a better life. He saw potential in me when no one else did. He has been training me to be a spy. I am known as Agent #2 or the Winter Spirit, and now I am the best one at the agency and leader of the Big 4. All of us have a hidden talent in the group..... like powers. Punzie can heal people, Hiccup can turn into a Nightfury, Merida can summon any weapon, and I am a winter bender (basically I can manipulate ice and snow).

Merida is Agent #3 or Archer, Hiccup is Agent #4 or Dragon, and Punzie is Agent #5 or Flower. No one knows what exactly happened to Agent #1 around here, all I know is whoever that person was, they are a legend around here.

Together we are the second best group ever at the agency, and I am the second best spy to ever be here (hints why I'm Agent #2). The first best spy group was Mr. and Mrs. Winters. They were the best spies in the world, and my role models! I never actually met them, but I heard stories about all of their grand adventures, and looked up to them. I knew they had a daughter that used to train here, but no one has seen or heard from her in years. Some people actually think she is dead, but no one is certain.

Manny comes into the room stopping our train of thought.

"Hello, and thank you all for coming on such short notice." he said in his warm welcoming voice.

"What is it Manny?" I asked.

"We have been working on catching Pitch for a while, but he has always been one step ahead of us. We were able to hack into his systems thanks to Hiccup's code, and we found out he is looking for a secret weapon."

"What is it?" Punzie asked.

"Not what, but who." Manny said handing us all a file with the info about the person.

Name: Elsa

Location: Burgesses

I looked at the picture to see a young little girl dressed up in a little work suit with blonde, almost white hair, pale skin, and blue eyes.

"She is a retired analyst that used to work here." Manny said.

"Okay, how old is she now, and what happened to the rest of the info? We don't even have her last name" Hiccup asked.

"She is currently 18, almost 19 years old. The rest of the info is classified." Manny said, which shocked me. He never kept us in the dark about anything.

"Has she ever worked in the field?" Punzie asked.

"No." Manny said.

"Then why would Pitch want her?" I asked, "What does she have to offer him?"

"She is very special. Bring her back, and you'll see. I was thinking about actually adding her to your group."

"WHAT?!?!?!" We all shouted.

"We are supposed to be working with some rookie who can't even shoot a gun!!" Mer said, causing Manny to glare. Mer shrank back in fear, because Manny never glared. Seeing this for the first time was terrifying.

"Don't you ever insult her in front of me again young lady. That rookie has done countless things for our country, much more important than all of you have. That rookie has prevented WWIII, stopped countless warlords, drug dealers, and gave up everything. She alone got farther that the four of you ever have at taking down the Nightmares. You will treat her the upmost respect. Am I clear?" Manny said harshly while still glaring at Merida.