The Snow Queen

Jack's POV

I arrived in Russia late at night, and on the roof of a flat. I looked in all of the windows, and it was a really nice place. Nice, but empty. Then I got to the bedroom and saw silver loose curls draping over the edge of the bed and porcelain skin glowing in the moon light.

Elsa!

I felt my heartbeat pick up and I was overfilled with joy. She was here, and she was okay.

I called the others, and told them she was in fact in Russia, and she was in a flat. They said they would arrive here tomorrow afternoon, and they would find us a place. Until then I was on my own.

I decided to pick her locks open, and sneak into her flat.

Yes, I made sure to relock her windows, and I didn't sleep with her. I slept underneath her bed, so I was close to her, but I knew if she woke up and saw me she would kill me.

I woke up, to the sound of her phone buzzing, and her stretching. I smiled at the thought of her stretching. She would always stretch out like a cat, and I thought it was so cute. Then I heard her get off the bed and started walking off.

I continued to stay under here hidden for I don't know how long, but I wasn't going to just come out and......well you know.

After a while I heard her taking off her clothes and the shower start. From the shower she was singing something, and it sounded as beautiful as the last time I heard her sing. She still had the voice of an angel after all of these years.

Then the shower stopped, and she walked out of the bathroom. I managed to peak out of the bed without her noticing me, and I wanted to cry.

Her arms had all of these scars going up it, and I knew those were self inflicted. What did she do to herself?

She put on a pair of black leather pants, a white blouse, black leather combat boots, then a green fur jacket. She pinned her long hair so it came above her shoulders, then I watched her put on light smoky makeup.

She still looked as beautiful as the day I lost her. She looked in the mirror and started talking in Russian, and I was impressed. She had a flawless accent going on, and she spoke the language.

"Alright, lets make today count." she said to her reflection, then got up and left.

I quickly ran out from under her bed, then flew out the window. I waited, for her to come out from her building, then followed her. I made sure to cover up my hair with a hat, since it is sort of a huge red flag.

Most of the day she spent walking around Russia looking, then froze. I looked where she was, and saw Pitch, Hades, Scar, and Gothel. All of them were like hard core Nightmares.

(A/N: If you are too lazy to read this fight scene below, or I didn't do a good job of describing its awesomeness, I included the battle in the media section. It is from the movie R.E.D 2.)

She slowly walked behind them making her way through the crowd.

Hades turned around and tried to pull out gun, but she kicked his face, knocking him to the ground. Then she roundhouse kicked Scar to the floor, and slapped Gothel down. Pitch was looking at her shocked, and she jumped kicked him with so much force it sent him through a store window.

She kicked off the glass and walked in approaching him. Pitch stood up slowly, and she said something in Russian to him. I was too far away to hear it. Then she jumped kicked him again to the floor, and his gun slid across the floor.

She walked towards him again, while he slid further and further away. Then two police officers walked into the building pointing their guns at her.