Monster

Jack's POV

I opened my eyes to see Elsa being forced out by a bunch of Nightmares.

NO ONE TAKES MY GIRL!!!!

I shakily go up, and watched as they shoved her into the back of a truck, and drove off.

I threw a small tracking device on the van, before it went totally out of view. Then I ran back in the house and woke up the others, and that took a lot of effort let me tell you. When they were all up, I looked at them.

"Guys, the Nightmares took Elsa!"

"That's great. Let them get acquainted and stuff." they yawned then laid back down on the floor. Five seconds later their head popped up like bunnies, "WHAT!!!"

"Yeah, we have to find them now!" I yelled, and they all jumped up. They had trouble standing at first, but once they got their balance we ran across the street to our house, and took our large van. I turned on the tracking device, and we started following it. When we arrived we were just at this huge waist place. There was trash, abandoned cars, a few barrels, a gas tank or two, but no van.

"Hiccup, where is that van?" I asked.

"According to the machine, we are above it." he said, and I jumped out. I walked around until I found this huge hole in the ground.

"Guys, come here!" I yelled. They all came where I was and looked down in awe, "I could fly down there and get her out.

"Jack if that is the Nightmare base, then it is filled with tons of trained killers. Plus I don't even know would your winds work to get you back up. If you can't get up, then you are a gonner." Punzie said.

"Then at least find out where she is located at in there. We need a rescue plan and quick." I said.

"Fine." they said we went back into the truck, and Hiccup worked his magic. He hacked into all of the security cameras, until we found where Elsa was. She was cuffed dangling from the ceiling, and was in a room alone with Pitch!

"Hiccup, turn on the speakers." I said. Hiccup turned them on, so we could hear.

"My my, Elsa. You have turned into a beauty, let me tell you that. Just like your mother."

"DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER!!!!" she screamed.

"What are you still mad about that?"

"Yes." she spat out harshly.

"Darling we have both killed hundreds of people in our lifetime, you more than me. You're telling me that killing two trained killers was a bad thing?"

"Yes. They worked for the government, and stopped countless wars."

"Exactly, people shouldn't stop anything. They should let the people decided for themselves."

"So letting thousands of innocents die justifies what you did to them?!"

"Yes darling. I have been attacking the agency that your parents fought so hard to build for years. Once they were gone things were easy, until a new group showed up with abilities. They had been delaying my plans, but now I have you, that is all in the past."

"Plans, what plans?"

"Darling I'm talking about world domination! With your magic and my powers we could destroy everything in our path." he let out a sickling chuckle.

"I'm sorry, I'm confused." she said.

"Think about it, what goes together better than cold and dark."