Workout

Elsa's POV

Those new kids have been tailing me all week, like I'm a criminal. They even put a tracker on my motorcycle, but they will pay.

I have the prank of the century planned out for them come Monday! 

Still even with all of this, it's nothing I can't handle. I am a tough cookie to crack. Anyway week 1 of school is over, and it is Saturday! That means more time for fun or training!!!

Yeah, it is sad that I think pushing my body to the breaking point is fun, but I was raised different than most children. I was raised to become a killing machine, a super solider, one woman army, or whatever you want to call it.

I woke up at 3 in the morning as usual, and got dressed in a pair of my work out clothes. I put on a pair of gray and black yoga shorts, a bright green/yellow sports bra, my running shoes, and just left my long hair down. After that I walked outside and stretched out, then started sprinting........ well my definition of running. I always sprinted so if I ever needed to do it for a long period of time, I wouldn't get worn out.

If a zombie apocalypse ever breaks out, I am so ready for it.

On my way there I felt someone tailing me, but I didn't have that feeling in my gut that said 'enemy, kill now', so I ignored them. I continued until I was in the woods by a small river. I took a drink from it, then started running back towards the city. On the way back I passed some guy with white hair and really blue eyes. And when he saw me his eyes got really wide, like he was shocked to see me. So he was the one tailing me.

I smacked his butt and said, "Come on grandpa, woman up." Then kept running. I heard him trying to catch me, but he was failing epically.

It is the little things like this that make my day.

I ran all the way back to the city and took a break on the bridge. Just when I was about to take off again I saw the white haired guy basically come crawling to my side.

"Well someone's out of shape." I chuckled and handed him my water bottle. He basically chugged it and looked at me like I was crazy.

"Girl, how do you run like that?" he said while panting.

"I'm used to it, now why are you tailing me?"

"I'm Jack from school." he said.

"Ah...... so this is what you look like without the shitty disguise. As much as it pains me to say this, it is an improvement."

"I know, I like this look much better too." he chuckled.

"Well, I'm going to keep running. Do you want me to slow down for you?" I said the last part teasingly.

"That would be much appreciated, but not necessary." he chuckled.

"ELSA!!!!" a voice shouted.

"Eugene!" I yelled back and almost got tackled in a bear hug.

"Girl, your ass and titts are looking fine in those clothes today." he chuckled even more when I made all of them bounce by I twitched my muscles. I have excellent control over my body, so I could make every muscle move individually on queue. I noticed Jack's jaw was on the ground and his eyes were wide. His eyes kept going back and forth between my ass and my chest. It made me chuckle even more. Men were all the same.

By the way, my family is weird. We always talk about stuff like our bodies in that way, so this wasn't creepy at least to me. Eugene, Anna, and I did this all of the time.

"Thanks same for you." I said. His shirt was skin tight showing his 8-pac, and his strong guns. I watched as he made his pecks and his abs move up and down. It made me laugh like none other.