Revenge

Jack's POV

I woke up early for school, as usual. So far the only progress we have made was with Anna, Elsa was still Elsa. Mysterious, cold, and cocky.

I swear, she must have belonged to a superhuman group of analysts. No analyst could ever be that bad ass or that hot.

I put on my disguise, then I got dressed. I just put on a pair of brown shorts, a navy bro-tank, and a pair of brown sandals. After that I ran outside and saw Elsa walking out of her front door. She had on a really short pair of jean shorts with black fringes at the bottom, a loose short black crop top that has SWAG written across the chest, a pair of high heeled ankle boots, some silver jewelry, and a silver ring on. Her hair was straightened and falling down her back, and she had on a lot of eye makeup, but not too much to where it looked slutty.

Over all her outfit made me want to drool as well as cover her up with a sweater.

Seriously, this girl was not afraid to show some skin.

I watched her get on her bike, then drive off.

I ate my breakfast, then was walking out the door when Hiccup ran in panicking.

"Guys, Elsa is not at school! She is either on the move or taken!"

"WHAT!?!?" All of us shouted. We immediately ran to our bikes, and followed Hiccup. Whereever she was going or being taken to, she's moving fast. Finally he stopped.

"Guys, she underground." he said, and opened a drain. It stunk to high hell.

"Hiccup, that is the sewer!" Mer yelled.

"I know, but she is down here." he yelled.

"I'd rather die." Punzie said.

"Hurry up, she could be dying!" he shouted, and we all jumped in.

We landed in a pool of water filled with piss and shit and looked around, but there was no body. I saw something glowing, so I went under, and grabbed it. When I got to the surface I saw it was the tracker that Hiccup put on her bike, and a note was attached to it.

'Oh honey, pull a stunt like this you will end up in a furnace. SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!'

Then it hit me.

"Hiccup, you put the tracker on her bike, not her." I said, and everyone realized she pranked us.

"I'M GOING TO KILL THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Merida and Punzie screamed.

Elsa's POV

I got ready for school in a rush this morning. It was time for a little payback for that tracker stunt they pulled.

This was literally going to be the prank of the century, so all of you pranksters can just stop trying now.

Moment I got to school all eyes were on me as usual, I was the men's eye-candy, and the girls worst nightmare. I took off my helmet letting my hair fall loose, and jumped off my bike. I walked into the school, wrote a little note, and flushed the tracker down the toilet letting it go into the sewers.

Man, this was going to be legend-wait for it-dary!

Then I met Eugene at my locker, and we walked off to class.

"Hey, how is Anna?"

"Surprisingly okay. Though I did buy her a ton of coffee and chocolate this morning." he chuckled.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"So Elsa, what do you think of the new kids?" he asked me. We had both been observing them very keenly the past week, though they didn't even notice. They just think I'm sleeping the entire time or talking to Eugene.