Mission

Elsa's POV

I woke up same time as I usually do, and went to train. I made sure I modified all of my workout. I kept it intense enough to keep me strong and in shape, but weak enough to where it doesn't harm my little one.

This one was only 2 hours, which was like a third of what I normally do. Just when I finished, and was walking out of my home gym, Jack sprinted into it acting like he had sprinted a marathon.

"Hey Frosty, you okay?" I asked.

"No, I am not okay! Do you have any idea how worried I was when I woke up and you weren't there?!" he said, "I thought someone took you and our baby!"

"You do realize I didn't even leave the house."

"Elsa!" he yelled, "Don't ever leave like that again."

"Jack, I don't need your permission to get out of bed and move to a different location on our house." I said, "And please, someone kidnap me. Do you know who you are engaged to? You do realize you would have heard that, and there would be quite a few dead bodies if that happened. Now what is the real problem?"

"Elsa, we have tried for months to have a kid. Now that you are pregnant, I don't want anything to happen to it."

"Jack, listen to me, and listen to me very well. None of us are immortal or can change the future, what happens will happen. We could lose this baby from natural causes or something else, we don't know. All we can do is hope nothing will happen. I know we will both do everything we can to protect it, so that is all we can do."

"Elsa, you don't understand." he said tearing up.

"What don't I understand?"

"Elsa, I thought there was something wrong with me, that I couldn't give you a kid! I thought that you were going to leave me! Hell, I was debating on leaving you so you could find someone who could give you a kid and make you happy! You have no idea how........ indescribable that feeling felt." he said.

"Jack, did you ever think how I felt? I have never failed at anything in my life, nothing. Then here was the one thing I wanted most in the world, and I couldn't even seem to do something so simple. I was failing at the one thing the female body is designed for! Every single negative was basically someone stabbing my heart and screaming failure at me. I could hardly bare to be around you because of the constant reminder that I was a failure. The one thing you always talked about, that I was failing to do. I have never in my life felt so worthless and pathetic." I said, "I understand exactly how you felt, but freaking out and putting stress on me is not the solution. What we are going to do is take things one day at a time, that is all we can do."

He took at deep breath in, then ran his fingers through his hair.

"You're right, I'm sorry. Stress is bad for you and the baby." he said, "I just really love you two, and I can't help but worry"

"I know Jack. You are tolerable, but very annoying, possessive, and an idiot." I smirked.

"But?" he smirked back.

"But you're adorable." I chuckled, and hugged him, "Now, why don't you train while I got shower and all. We can go eat breakfast somewhere."

"Nah, I'm going to make you breakfast, and we are staying here today." he said.

"Look who is taking charge...... I kinda like it." I chuckled and gave him a quick kiss.

"..... well in that case, we are defiantly staying home. How do you like that?"

"Mmmm." I hummed, "Really like it." I said, then kissed him again. Jack broke it off a few seconds later.

"Is that what you like bad boys? Cause that's what I'll be, I'll be anything you want me to be." I said quickly and almost desperately.