Appointment

Elsa's POV

I woke up and took a quick shower. Then I dressed myself in the clothes I had left out; I had a mid thigh black halter dress, knee high black leather boots, a brown and gold waist belt, and a long white fur coat. I pulled my hair up in a bun letting my bangs in front of my face, and added light makeup. After that I went downstairs and ate some fruit.

I was really nervous about this, I mean I should be fine. I was in top shape and I ate healthy, but you never know.

Jack came downstairs in his same clothes he's been wearing for the past 3 days, so I'm assuming he left his clothes on the plane that he ditched or something.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Terrified, but yeah." I said buttoning my coat up. I grabbed a tiny freezer that I kept cold with my magic, and inside are a 3 of my tiniest and most precious possessions.

I brought the rest of my luggage to my car, then drove to the doctors. The entire way was silent, and that was fortunate for me, cause I wasn't in the mood for talking. The entre time in the waiting room wasn't any different. My palms were sweating, I couldn't stop shaking my legs, and I don't think I could get a word out of my mouth even if I wanted to.

Finally they took us back to our room, and I did the same thing until the doctor came in.

"Hello Elsa, my name is Dr. Gage. I hear you are thinking about Invetro Fertilization."

"Yeah, I just wanted to know am I a candidate for it." I chuckled nervously.

"How old are you, and what is your situation?"

"Well I am 21 years old, and I am not fertal if that is what you mean. At the age of 13 my parents had my eggs surgically removed, and kept them in a freezer. I haven't really had a ministration cycle since I was 13."

"What is your job?"

"I don't see how that has to do with if I'm a candidate or not." I said.

"I only ask cause this procedure is very expensive, and I want to know could you even afford to do this."

"I currently have no job, I worked for the government years ago, but I retired. I still work out though so I keep myself in good shape. I don't really need a job though. My parents were really wealthy, and the money I earned over the years is more than enough to buy anything I want and still be well off."

"I see. Well as you must know, even with your young age and all there is only a 60% chance this might work, even if you are a candidate for it. Though your chances are decreased to a40%-50% chance since your eggs have been in a freezer for so long."

He must have seen my look of worry because he continued to speak, "I could be wrong though. I would need a sample of your eggs to be positive. The results could vary depending on your eggs condition, your sperm that you use, and how your womb is."

"Um..... My name is Jack Frost, I'm going to be her sperm donor." Jack said.

"And I actually brought 3 of my eggs with me...... could you check them out to see how they are?" I said taking them out of the tiny freezer, and handed him the petri dish with them in it.

"I see, well Jack why don't you go see someone about that, we are going to want to examine your sperm and the sperm count. I'll examine Elsa here and then see about her eggs. After that we'll get the results to you soon." the doctor said. Jack nodded and left the room, then the doctor sort of did his job down there. I sat there just praying so dearly that I could do this.

After around 10 minutes the doctor left the room real quick with my eggs, and Jack joined me.

"So how did you get the eggs?" he asked.