Reverse Psychology

Elsa's POV

I have waited for Jack to come back for 6 days. I keep trying to contact him and he hasn't answered any of my calls or texts! I thought he promised to never do this shit again to me!

Still I have been a patient good fiancée, but now on the seventh morning I've had enough.

"Alright baby. Today mommy is going to teach you how to be a badass lesson 101. So pay close attention, cause you are learning from the best of the best." I said to my stomach and got up. I took a shower, and did my hair and makeup.

"It is important to always look your best in battles. Beauty throws your enemies off, makes them underestimate you or hesitate. Always use that to your advantage. Never though look too pretty, add a little darkness in there. You want them to know that you are not just a baby doll, you are a killer and will fuck them up if necessary, and will do it with a smile on your face."

I looked at my reflection and smiled. My long hair was straightened and pulled back into a ponytail with a few clips to keep the stragglers out of my face. My eye makeup was dark and smoky with red lip stick.

I then walked into the closet, and looked around.

"Now, another tip. When going into a fighting zone, always choose leather. It is tough and durable, yet flexible for movement, the choice of a true warrior. You also want it tight so it won't catch on anything."

I picked out a black leather vest, black leather pants, and black leather combat boots. I added a few studded bracelets and a ring to the look, then grabbed two knives. I went down to our garage and got on my motorcycle, and drove straight to Manny's house. When I got there I jumped off the bike.

"Normally mommy would use her big ass guns on my bike to blow through the door, but since we wouldn't want to hurt daddy, we are going to do something different." I said standing right up next to the door, "We are going to kick the door down."

I took a deep breath in, then kicked the huge wooden door. The whole thing splintered and flew off its hinges, and I strutted in. Jack and Manny were both looking at me wide eyed, but I was glaring at Jack.

"You know when you promised you wouldn't ignore me or shut me out?" I asked, "Cause I do, and I remember it being a lot like this."

"Elsa, just go home, I'll be there soon." Jack said.

"Yeah, you sort of said that a week ago, and I'm not a patient woman." I said, "Now get your ass home now or you aren't going to be coming home."

"Elsa, this is important. Besides, you can't just kick me out of my house." Jack said.

Oh... how little he knows me. If there is one thing I'm good at, it's being dominant in every aspect in life.

"Actually I can. I paid for the majority of the house, I bought all the furniture, all of the cars are mine except the one which you took here, and I would honestly like to see you try and stop me." I spat, "Now one last time come home now, or you are not coming home at all."

"Fine, just tell me what the hell you two are hiding from me?" he said, "I've never kept any secrets from you."

"Jack, neither have I. I have always been completely honest with you, so please, just trust me." I said and he chuckled.

"Elsa, you are an excellent liar, always have been, Manny however is not." he said.

"Jack, not all secrets are best known. Just please leave it, we have a mission to do. That is the most important thing that we need to focus on."

"Just fucking tell me already!" he yelled.

"Jack, I can't. If I told you that would mess up everything for the mission. I'll tell you after everything is done and over with. Just please, trust me."