I Remember

Elsa's POV

I woke up when I felt someone nudging my leg. I opened my eyes to see all eight of us chained up to an old cracked clay wall. Merida and I had gloves on, and Hiccup had a chain around his neck. None of us could use our powers.

Well Shit! We just got F'd in the A.

Jack was right next to me, looking at me with a mixtures of emotions that I can't read.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine fuckface." I said shooting him a glare.

Seriously, I'm alive, so obviously I'm okay.

Then the door opened, and Pitch along with two other guys walked in. The guys woke everyone else up, then left.

Pitch looked at us eight with a large grin on his face.

"Mirror mirror in my hand, who is the fairest maiden in the land." he said pulling out a mirror from his pocket, "Let me have a look at you girls."

He then walked up to Punzie and took her chin forcing her to look at him.

"I see. Such a pretty face, tiny figure, long thick hair, and such a kind heart. Your heart is so big and warm, yet full of fear......... for example losing that baby of yours, and having the father find out." Pitch said, and everyone but Jack and I gasped.

Did Jack know? Apparently.

"Now Miss. Merida." Pitch said moving on, "Very strong and fiery, wild, and brave. Yet with all of that bravery, there is so much fear. You are terrified of losing your freedom, being forced into another arranged marriage, and of turning your mother into a bear. That is just the tip of the iceberg dear. So much potential, if only you could learn to let all of that fear go."

Merida tried to bite him, but he was too far out.

"Moving on, to sweet little Anna." he said looking her up and down, "My my, you are quite radiant, must get it from your mother. I see you have the purest heart of them all, so innocent and sweet, always wanting to see the best in everyone. Yet you have more fear than anyone here. Always afraid that you will lose someone you hold dear to you, afraid no one will ever love you, that your sister will never truly forgive you, that you will die, that you are never going to be worthy of being in this group, always being the weakest link, the list is endless darling." Pitch said, then moved on to me.

"Here we have the winner, fairest in the land. Your sister might have been radiant, but you Elsa are a goddess." he said, "Let's look at you closer. If you try to harm me though, I will kill Rapunzel's baby, so best hold still."

I growled, but listened to him. He started tilting my face into different lighting, feeling my legs and arms, sniffing my hair, observing me like I was a slave up for option.

"My my, you really are fairest of them all. Strong, perfect health, positively exquisite, talented at everything you try, and fearless. You have no strings holding you down, positively perfect in every way, and what every woman should strive to be." he said, and I heard Jack growling at him, "So, I could let you and your friends go, but only if you join me. Think about it together we can take over the world. The forces of cold and dark."

"Never, I will die before joining you!" I hissed.

"Really, so you are going ot let all of your friends here, including Rapunzel's innocent baby just die?" he said, and I smirked.

"I have no friends, nothing in this world that I love. As you said, no strings attached. I am never going to help you, never going to join you. My magic is still stronger than yours, and I will get us out of here."