Trouble in Paradise

Elsa's POV

Jack has been really distant and stressed lately. He got a new bed, soundproof walls and doors, but hasn't even slept in a bed all week. He has been on his laptop and running making errands all week. He hasn't even been in to mood for sex, like whatever is wrong is that serious. Whenever I try to talk to him or ask him does he need help, he always says no. He didn't even want to go on the Caribbean trip.

I honestly think that he is sleeping with someone else, because he is gone like almost every day and is sometimes gone all day. I will wake up and he is just walking in the door; his hair is messy, and outfit wrinkled. I don't care if he is sleeping with someone else, because we are just fuck buddies, there is no actual commitment. It still hurts though that he won't tell me though. I have told him everything truthfully and I don't keep secrets from him, it just hurts that he would do that stuff to me.

I'm starting to get really worried about him though, he hardly eats or sleeps, and he never looks or speaks to me. Like did I do something wrong?

I woke up in the bed alone, and I walked outside to see Jack on his laptop staring at his screen intently.

"Morning Jack." I said.

"Morning Elsa." he said.

"Jack, have you been up all night?" I asked.

"Yeah." he said not even looking at me.

"Why don't you shut that laptop and get some sleep." I said.

"Nah, I'm good." he mumbled out.

"Okay, want to do something? We could go watch a movie, take a walk, get brunch, take a shower, anything." I said.

"I said I'm good Elsa." he said.

THAT'S IT!!

I walked over to him and slammed the laptop shut.

"Hey! What is wrong with you!" he yelled.

"What's wrong with me? What the hell is wrong with you?! All you eat is junk food and not a lot of it, you hardly sleep, all you do is type away on that laptop, you never leave the apartment unless it is for an errand and are sometimes gone days at a time, and this is the first time you have looked at me all week!" I yelled, "I understand if you don't want to tell me what you are doing on there, and that you are seeing someone else. What I don't get is why the hell are you ignoring me! What the hell did I do wrong?!"

"What?! You didn't do anything?!" Jack yelled sounding confused.

"Then what the hell! There are thousands of guys out there who wouldn't just shut me out and ignore me! All of them would literally kill for the relationship we have!" I yelled while raking my fingers through my hair, "You know what, I have always been honest with you. Tell me what the hell is going wrong and why you are shutting me out now. I want the truth and only the truth, if not, I'm leaving."

Jack just stood there speechless, like he wanted to say something but never did. I waited for 5 minutes, then sighed.

"You know what, I'm out." I said. I made an ice blue lace sundress, and a pair of ice blue heels, and grabbed my bag.

"Wait! Elsa......." Jack started, but I cut him off.

"No. Believe it or not a murderess like me has standards, even when it comes to friends with benefits. I have always either been completely honest with you or at least given you hints, you are giving me nothing. My entire life people have kept me in the dark with secrets and lies, and look where it got me. Sorry Jack, but I deserve better than this."