Don't Leave Me

Elsa's POV

I woke up at 3 in the morning as usual, and smiled. Jack face was buried in my hair, and I heard him mumbling my name in his sleep.

He was such a cutie when he slept, even now. I'm still mad he did that to himself, just cause I was 'gone', doesn't mean he had to try to kill himself. He had so much more to live for than me and our not even existing child.

Still even being in his condition, he still has his 6-pack with a v-line, and has the face of an angel.

"Are you done checking me out?" he mumbled.

"Are you done sniffing my hair?"

"Five more minutes." he said.

"Nope, come on, get up. We have workout to do, then we have to get my shit."

"Right...... how are we all getting there?"

"Well, I'm taking the plane. Yours is blown up, so hopefully you are all creative."

"You are diabolical." he chuckled while rubbing his eyes and stretching.

"Damn straight." I chuckled and got up. I changed into a pair of black yoga shorts, purple sports bra, a white tank top, and my workout shoes. My hair was pulled in a ponytail, and I looked to Jack. He just had on the same thing as yesterday.

"Come on." he said, and together we both woke up everyone. They all groaned, especially Merida who could hardly stumble after what I did to her yesterday.

"Out now." I said. Then all walked out, and started sprinting. I of course was leading and lapped them more than once. Merida was at the back, and I slapped her a couple times.

She was going to pay for her threat, and know the true definition of pain when I'm done with her. I wasn't going to kill her, no that was far too easy. I was going to make her tear all of her muscles in her body and break her bones until she can't even move. She will be immobilized when I'm finished. Let's see her pick up her phone then.

After that we did the same workout as yesterday, and everyone was basically immobilized when I was done. Then Jack and me went into the bubbling hot spring. While we were in there, I cut his hair so it was back to its original length, so it no longer hanged in his face.

Then we went to get ready to leave. I dressed myself in a pair of black leather pants, black leather halter vest, and black leather combat boots. Then I strapped a handgun to each leg and one on my boot, two spiked bracelets that electrocute people, a poison dragon ring, 24 throwing knives in places I'm not going to mention, a case with a 2 semi-auomatic machine guns and a gun with a silencer on it. I pulled my bun up in a low curly bun that looked like something someone would wear to prom or a formal event, then put on light makeup.

I walked out, and everyone was looking at me. I saw Jack smirk when he saw we were basically wearing matching outfits.

"Alright, listen up ladies, I have 4 storage warehouse. Jack and I will take the one at the Burgesses, Punzie and Eugene will take the one in Florida, Merida and Hiccup will get the one in California, and Anna will take the one in Oregon and pick up Kristoff. I have the addresses of where everything is, and remember to bring everything with you. Meet you at the agency whenever." I said handing them each their location and address they needed to go to.

"Don't you have any weapons?" I asked Jack.

"No, why? How many do you have?" he asked.

"I have two arm cuffs with spikes that can electrocute people, two hand guns, a hunting knife, 24 throwing knives, a ring with poison in it, a gun with a silencer on it, and two semi-automatic machine guns.