I'm Sorry

Jack's POV

I woke up in the morning to see Elsa snuggled up inside my chest, my family ring on her slender finger.

Last night wasn't a dream, she really said yes.

I was shocked cause I didn't even think about proposing last night, I just honestly wanted to take our relationship to the next level, but man, we just coursed through that level in like 5 minutes flat. I don't care though, I was going to ask her sooner or later....... actually it is sooner. This remarkable woman is mine. Yeah I know it is probs going to be a really long time before we get married, but I don't care.

"Jack, if you are done staring at me, we have work." she said softly, and I chuckled.

"How did you know, you didn't even open your eye?"

She laughed and opened her eyes, "You and I both know that feeling in your gut when someone is looking at you and/or following you." she said, "Plus you stare at me every morning."

"Fine." I chuckled and kissed her, "Get ready then."

Jumped out of the bed then ran in the bathroom, taking one glance back at me before she turned the water on.

I smiled at her, then put on my spy suit and my combat boots. I loaded my weapons then walked out into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for Elsa and I.

When I Elsa walked out I wanted to drool. She had on her spy suit, which was skin tight. It hugged every curve in her body, made her chest look bigger, her waist look smaller, you could even see a ghost of a rib. Her boots were combat same as mine, and her hair was braided and had the snowflake hair pins I gave her.

"Morning beautiful." I smiled and handed her her breakfast.

"Thank you." she smiled, then started eating it. When she finished she loaded all of her weapons, then walked out with me and I was her old motorcycle that looked like Batmans outside waiting.

"Had it sent over." she smiled.

"Still isn't any less cooler after all of these years." I chuckled.

"Well then, you should see it in action." she jumped on, "You taking a car, or coming with?"

"Coming with." I said. I jumped on her bike, and she handed me a helmet. Then we took off, and it was still insane how fast this thing was. The way it could take sharp turns too was insane!

She parked in the garage, and looked at me.

"Jack, I have a proposition to run by you..... well more of an interesting game to me."

"What?"

"Let's not tell anyone we are engaged, and let's see how long it takes them to figure it out." she said.

"Interesting........ alright then. Rules though."

"Okay, I'm not allowed to take the ring off except on missions."

"The people who find out can't tell the others." I said.

"Our behavior remains unchanged." she said.

"Done." I said shaking her hand.

"Eugene is totally going to get it first..... him or Manny. I'm betting within 5 seconds flat. Those two are very observant."

"Anna is going to be last. Remember when you were choked at the beach and you said the bruise on your neck was from falling on a rock. The bruise was in the shape of a hand." I said.

"Okay then. I'm betting we can probs keep this secret from the entire group for around 3 months." she said.

"I'm going to go with 2." I said.