Get my level

Jack's POV

I heard Elsa's alarm go off at 3 in the morning, and she shut it off. I opened my eyes just in time to see her stretch out like a cat.

Adorable!

"Morning Elsa." I said rubbing my eyes and stretching out.

"Morning Jack. Come on, get up." she said.

She put on a pair of pink, blue and purple snake skin print leggings, a pinks sports bra, work out shoes, and left her hair down. I put on compression shorts, black gyms shorts, and my running shoes.

After that she woke everyone up using a power washer with bleach. She handed me a gaderade bottle that was deluted with some water, then stretched out.

The others all came out looking like that walking dead. Ironic, since that was me up until yesterday.

"Why are we up at 3 in the morning?" Anna yawed.

"If I have to join you guys, then you need to get on my level." Elsa said, "Now come on. We are going for a 2 hour sprint, then we're working on boxing, kickboxing, a wide variety of martial arts, practicing with the katana and double sided katana, shooting, throwing knives. Then we're doing 100 one arm pull-ups for both arms, 100 Aztec pushups, doing on gymnastics, agility, parkour, acrobatics, breakdancing, running, and a lot more. After that we are doing to finish with 200 star crunches, sit-ups, and yoga." she said and their jaws dropped.

"What!" everyone said.

"I do this every morning, surely tough trained spies like yourself could do everything a retired agent could." she smirked, "Now get your asses outside. Anyone who apposes, well there is a nice watering hole just a fourth mile out, lots of crocodiles." she said pointing the power washer at them. They sprinted outside, and she smirked.

"Your going to eat them alive, aren't you?" I chuckled.

"To the very bone." she said, then we went outside. She forced them to start sprinting, around the island. They made it around 30 minutes and then died, myself along with them. Elsa actually lapped us, and were running around the island!

After two hours, we went through her insane workout, and I honestly was dying. Eugene was the only one who was halfway decent at this, but he was trained by Elsa. When we had to fight hand-on-hand combat, poor Merida. She has a broken arm and nose, dislocated shoulder, fractured tibia, a ridiculous amount of bruises, and her eyes are all black and swollen shut. Elsa just went ape shit on her, probs for yesterday.

After hours of hell, she finally let us go.

"Man guys, I expected better. You need to get on my level." she said, then walked out of the room.

"Can anyone move your legs?" I asked.

"What the hell do you think?!" Mer yelled.

"I can, but not walk on them." Eugene said.

"That skinny bitch is going to kill us." Punzie said.

"Hey, don't talk about her like that!" I yelled at her, "This is your fault, you didn't leave her alone, and you forced her to join you. Besides she is our best shot at getting rid of the Nightmares." I said.

"Yeah, why we are all immobilized here, I need to talk to you." Anna said, "Leave my sister alone! I don't want you seeing her, especially sleeping with her like that ever again."

"Anna, I love your sister. I'm not going to give her up or leave her ever again." I said firmly, "I don't care what you say or think."

"No, you listen to me........."