Always Right

Jack's POV

The damn roads have been blocked up forever! I can't believe this is happening to me, I'm missing the birth of my own children. I'm literally trying the best I can, but this storm is really picking up and is following me in my travels.

Its taken around an entire day since I got the call, but moment I was within running range of the hospital I left my car and started running. Manny would patch this shit up, and I could not stand waiting any longer in traffic and for lights.

The rain had soaked me moment I stepped out of my car, but I kept going for it. No way was ice cold water falling from the sky going to make me wimp out. I ran the three miles in record time and barged into the emergency room. I didn't care about the people trying to stop me, I just knocking out people keeping me from Elsa and my kids, and kept walking on back until I reached the hallway where all of my friends were waiting.

"Jack, what's up?" Hiccup asked.

"Don't, just don't. How is Elsa and our kids?" I asked.

"Well Jack, about that." he started, "There is some good news and bad news."

"What?" I said starting to worry.

"Well, one of the boys didn't survive. The umbilical cord was wrapped around it's neck and by the time they got it out to do anything, it was too late." he said.

"What?" I breathed tearing up.

"Jack, look at the good news. You have one healthy boy and girl. Doctor says they are some of the healthiest and strongest he's seen in all his years." Anna said.

Of course they were, have they met Elsa at all? She was the strongest person I've ever met, along with my genes, then they were bound to be. They were right, I had two healthy children. I had mixed feelings though, though we did have two children, we lost one. Still, knowing this information, my mind instantly went to Elsa. Having three kids is a lot for anyone, was she okay?

"How's Elsa?" I asked after a long pause.

"She's exhausted, really tired. She passed out right after labor and was out for quite a long time. She just found out, but she's holding in there like usual." Rapunzel said holding her own little bundle herself. She had a healthy baby boy with golden blonde hair and brown eyes. Her son doesn't have powers like she did, but somewhere in her gene pool, he got the blonde hair gene.

Sighing, I walked past them into the room where Elsa was staying in. They weren't kidding when they said she was exhausted. I've never seen her look so weak and and fragile our entire life, what distracted me though, was the bundle wrapped up in her arms and Manny's.

"Jack." Manny said standing up and walking over to me, "You made it."

"Yeah, finally." I said looking down at the baby. It's head was covered in snow white hair with Elsa's vibrant blue eyes, along with her nose.

"Ahh, this is a boy. Elsa named him Grayson Thorne Frost and the girl in Elsa's arms is named Eira Abrial Frost. Here." Manny said handing me our son, "I'll  let you two have a moment."

He walked out of the room leaving us both alone. Slowly I walked over to Elsa taking one of her hands, but making sure little Grayson was well supported.

"Hey Elsa, how are you doing?"

"Okay." she said weakly turning her head to look at me, "Tired and sad, but happy at the same time."

"I see. What about our little boy?"

"There was nothing any of us could do Jack. They tried, but the order the kids came out in, it was too late. I'm just happy we have these two angels, but sad they will never get to meet their brother."

R.E.DOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara