Together Again

Elsa's POV

I woke up wrapped protectively in Jack's arms, and smiled.

I missed him so much, but there was really no choice. If I hadn't of done what I did, Pitch would have killed him in the dungeons, no doubt. I'm just so glad that he is safe, and I'm in his arms like this again.

I looked at the clock on the nightstand, and it turned 6:00am. I heard Jack take a deep breath in, and stretch out.

I turned around to face him, then kissed his lips. He immediately kissed back and pulled me closer, so no air could pass between our bodies. When we both finally parted, we had huge smiles on our faces.

"So, this is what happiness feels like." I said, and he nodded, "I'm not one for emotions, but I like it."

He chuckled at me, then kissed me again.

"Come on, lets leave before Nightmares find us. I want to get home in one piece."

"Please. #1 and #2 together, we can survive anything." I said, and he chuckled.

"Not risking it, come on, go get a shower. We are all packed so once we are ready we can go." he said.

I nodded, and walked into the bathroom. I took a short shower, then ran to my bag and picked out an outfit. I know it is warm here, but the weather is cooling down where we live and I'm not immune to the cold anymore.

I put on a pair of thick black hose, a long baggy navy dress, and black heels. I didn't put on any makeup and left my hair down, I was just going to have to redo everything when we got back, so what is the point?

I walked out into the kitchen to see Jack eating one of my green smoothie bowl, with a large smile plastered on his angelic face. I sat down next and ate next to him. I felt from under the table his foot was rubbing up and down my leg, in a sweet way.

I could feel my cheeks heating up, while I ate, and I covered my face with my hair. I ate as quickly as possible, then stood up.

"Come on, lets go." I said, and he nodded. We both stood up, and got in the car. Jack drove, and I saw how every couple seconds he would glance at me and a stupid smile would appear on his face.

And here I thought I was head over heels.

"Stop looking at me, eyes on the road." I said.

"Sorry Snowflake, can't help it." he chuckled.

"Oh Frosty." I said while rolling my eyes.

After that the rest of the ride was silent. When we got to the airfield, I went onto the plane and typed in the coordinates, while Jack grabbed our bags. Once both of us were ready, I pressed the button, and the plane took off.

Then I sat down sipping on some of the wine that Pitch had on here.

That poor sucker is never going to get his plane back. Mwa-ha-ha!!

Jack sat down and rested his head on my lap. I chuckled at him, and played with his hair some. He smiled, and even let out a little moan.

"You are just too easy to turn on." I laughed.

"Nope, only when the girl is you." he said.

"God, you are still so cheesy!"

"Yep, and what are you gonna do about it?"

"Well, I'm not going to talk dirty to you. That is just going to lead to sex, and that is going to happen tonight, when we are both in our bed."

"Really, you have it planned?!" he smirked.