I Will Fight

Elsa's POV

I woke up around 3, but not by my alarm, but by the sound of Anna screaming bloody murder. Jack and I exchanged one quick glance, then I ran to her room. She was alone in her room screaming her head off and crying.

"Anna, calm down it was just a bad dream." I said.

"I saw our parents die, then they got us and killed you. Then they started torturing me." Anna wailed.

"Anna, nothing is going to happen to any of us, I promise. Jus calm down and go to sleep." I said with tears in my eyes. I hated seeing her like this.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW!" she yelled.

"Because if there is one thing I am it's a survivor and a warrior. I promise you Anna I will fight. I will fight for you, for us! I won't let anything happen to you as long as I am still breathing." I said. She calmed down a little, but still was crying.

I sighed, and remembered what mother would do to calm us down when we would have a bad dream. I took a deep breath in, then started to sing. I made sure this song was slow and sweet, rather than the ones I'm usually attracted to.

When I finished I engulfed her in a hug and gently stroked the back of her head.

"I love you Anna, forever and always." I said. Then noticed something, black sand on her pillow.

"Okay Elsa. I love you too." she said, then laid her head back down.

"Get your rest Anna, I'll see you in the morning." I said and kissed her forehead. I turned around and Jack was just smiling at me.

I grabbed his hand, and dragged him into my room. I ran and grabbed my phone, and called Eugene.

Eg: Elsa, this had better be important.

E: Pitch was here, is that important enough.

Eg: WHAT! Are you and Anna okay?

E: No, I'm just calling you from the grave, OF COURSE I'M OKAY!!!! He gave Anna a nightmare, there was nightmare sand on her pillow!

Eg: Okay, what can I do?"

E: Did you distribute the bombs I made exactly where I told you?

Eg: To the exact angle and coordinate.

E: Good, if Pitch wanted to harm Anna, he would have. He was doing that as a warning, he is coming for me.

Eg: Elsa, are you sure you are ready?

E: Yes, I'm going to burn his main base to the ground. He called me a monster long ago, so lets give him a monster.

Eg: Okay, based on the information I got from the base it is going to happen within the next few days. Give them hell girl.

E: I will, have everything ready on your end.

Eg: Already set up, see you in a few days....... hopefully.

E: Yeah, you too. Listen, if I don't make it, know that I love you. You are the best friend and brother any girl could ask for. If I die in there, look after Anna.

Eg: I promise I will, and Elsa thanks for everything. I love you too, I often ask myself what I ever did to deserve to have someone like you in my life.

Then we hung up, and I paced in my room looking at the small chip I made on my desk.

"Elsa, I promise nothing is going to happen to you." Jack said.