Planning

Elsa's POV

I woke up at 3 in the morning, and stretched out. After that I changed into a pair of black leggings, an ice blue sports bra, my work out shoes, and pulled my hair into a loose bun. After that I went into my workout room here.

When I got there I was shocked to see Jack up and smirking at me.

"What are you doing up this early?"

"Couldn't I ask the same." he chuckled.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes. I jumped on the treadmill and sprinted for 2 hours, yeah, alone I increased my training again.

After that I stepped off and did the rest of my training. I worked on boxing, kickboxing, a wide variety of martial arts, I practiced with the katana and double sided katana, I worked on shooting, throwing knives, I did 100 one arm pull-ups for both arms, 100 Aztec pushups, worked on gymnastics, agility, parkour, acrobatics, breakdancing, running, and a lot more. I did all of this until I literally couldn't anymore. My legs gave out, and my arms felt like jelly.

I was covered un sweat and panting, and I could feel tears slipping down my cheeks. This always happened when I worked out. I used my past as a motivator to push myself, but it would open wounds and make me feel the pain all over again.

"Need help?" a familiar voice said.

"Nope, give me 5. I'll be able to walk again." I said, then Jack plopped down beside me.

"Well, do you think you did enough?" he asked while chuckling.

"Nope, I need to do a few more things."

"Woman, you are crazy!" he chuckled.

"No, I'm the best. Being number one isn't easy." I said, "Ohh, opportunity here!" I said. While I was on the ground I started doing sit ups and star-crunches.

Once I did a good 200 of each I looked at my abs, my 8-pack of glory. They still didn't look sickening ripped, but you could still see it, and it made my body look amazing.

"There is my friend." I said slapping my stomach. I had to sit for a few minutes until I was positive I could stand again without falling. And when I was able to stand up, I did a little yoga. After that I called it a day.

"Where you going?" Jack asked.

"Hot tub, I need to relax my muscles, and I don't trust masseuses...... well anyone in fact." I said. I walked to the swim room, leaving a trail of my clothes along the way, and jumped in the hot tub.

It felt amazing, even though it was hot. My muscles were aching demanding to be rubbed. I turned on the jets and leaned against them sighing in relief.

I heard a splash, and saw Jack was in here with me.

"Jack, get out. I need to relax, and you have a tendency to stress me out."

"No." he said.

"I'm not wearing anything under these bubbles."

"Neither am I." he smirked.

I groaned, but leaned back against the jets. While that was happening I massaged my face to keep the muscles tight and make me look younger for longer.

I know I'm 21 still, but you have to start this stuff while you are young or it really doesn't work when you get older. When I was done I put cucumbers over my eyes, and just chilled. I sat in there for at least an hour until I felt better. After that I removed the cucumbers to find Jack sitting with cucumbers over his eyes.

I held in my laughter and stepped out of the hot tub. I made myself a pair of black leggings, a navy blue long sleeve short dress, and a black pair of pumps. I ran my fingers through my hair and it snapped up into curls. After that I walked into my room. I put on light makeup, painted my nails red, added a brass ring on my middle finger, then picked up a tan fur coat and hat.