Years Pass By

Jack's POV

It has been two years have passed by since we have last heard anything from Elsa. Anna and Eugene are both new members of our group. They may not have powers, but they do come in handy.

We have been sent all over the globe to attack Nightmare bases, but usually whenever we get there they are burned to the ground. Someone, somewhere is doing our job for us, and it is killing all of us. If they are ahead of us and better than us, what if they try to take us down?

Right now we are all in the meeting room with Manny talking about our next mission.

M: Alright, we have located another Nightmares base. This one is in the small town of Arendelle.

A: I know that place! Isn't it frozen over and abandoned because some crazy Snow Queen turned into a sheet of ice?

M: Yes, which makes it a perfect storage house for the Nightmares.

H: Where is it located at?

M: The old palace. Be careful because there are dangerous winter creatures that live there, and it is cold enough to give you frostbite on your spleens.

Eg: Okay, lets get going!

We all stood up, to get ready to leave, when all of the lights in the building shut off. The TV in the room turned itself on, and we all gasped at the sight. It was Elsa chained up in a dungeon. She was wearing a black cat suit, and her face was bloody.

"Hello everyone, look what I have." someone said.

"Chlamydia, crabs, sever mental disorders, shall I go on?" Elsa said sounding annoyed.

"Shut up girl!" the guy screamed at her, "Now listen, you have exactly 24 hours to fulfill our lists of demands, otherwise we will kill her."

I noticed Anna and Eugene crying, and I was holding back tears.

"We're listening, where are you at?" Anna said.

"Arendelle's Palace." he smirked.

"Okay, what do you want?" I asked.

"We want you to shut the agency down, and stop interfering with Nightmare activity. Also 200 million for the girls freedom."

"200 mill!" Punzie squeaked in shock.

"Well, she is actually worth 500 million, but we decided to give you a discount." he chuckled.

"You know even if you succeed to get them to fulfill your demands, nothing will change. You will still be Pitch's foot rug and let him walk all over you." Elsa said.

"Shut up girl!" he yelled.

"He will never respect you, just like everyone else. Hell, your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom company." she said.

"THAT'S IT", he screamed and ran towards her. She kicked her legs up and forced him towards her, then bit into his throat.

She released him, and his body fell down towards the ground, but before he hit, she kicked his side, and a pair of keys went flying up out of his belt. She caught them with her teeth, then unlocked her cuffs.

"Boom!" she said, "Someone get me an easy button."

Then a bunch of guards ran into the room, and she started fighting them. It was sickening watching her do this. She ripped their limbs off, and managed to divide their bodies in half with nothing but her hands. If I didn't see it, I would have thought she used a saw or something.

She was covered in their blood and guts, and still she smiled.

"Goodbye gentlemen, see you all in hell. Thanks for the info by the way, it won't go unused." she chuckled, and walked out of the room. A few minutes later there was an explosion, and everything went black. The lights turned back on, and we were all stunned.

She was the one taking down all of the Nightmare bases, she was the one who was always a step ahead of us, she was our threat.

Mer: Okay, so what now?

M: You need to find her.

All: WHAT?!?!!?!?

M:You failed me the first time, don't fail me again.

Then he just walked out of the room.

"Ahh.......................................... Eugene, can you find Elsa?"

"No, she always wrote me the codes to hack into stuff and track people. She was the brains, I was just her partner."

"Hiccup?"

"Jack, I don't know the first thing about this chick. She is most likely going to find another Nightmare base or back to wherever she lives to rest."

"Where is the closest Nightmare base from Arendelle?"

"The only one that I know of is in Russia, but Elsa seems to know more than us, so who knows."

"Then we'll start with Russia." I said, "We are leaving immediately, so lets hurry." I said walking out of the room.

I packed a few winter things, cause it was winter right now, and Russia is ridiculously cold in the winter. Yes I can't feel the cold, but I wouldn't want to go in a bathing suit, I had to blend in.

After that, I flew to the plane, and put my stuff on it. I couldn't wait any longer, I quickly changed into a suit, and put on a black fur coat, then ran outside.

"Wind, take me to Elsa!" I said holding my staff. I gust of wind then picked me up, then I flew off.

Elsa's POV

I was currently on my way to Russia, how you ask, I stole Pitch's privet plane. I must say he really knows how travel in style, this thing doesn't even need a pilot!

The next target is there, so I'm on my way. Lucky for me I have a safe house there, so I also will have some time to rest and locate more Nightmare bases.

I went into the plane restroom, which has a shower/tub by the way, and cleaned myself up. I showered, then let my hair down. Then I changed into one of the many outfits I had packed. This one was a pair of shimmery ice blue leather pants, a sparkly ice blue top, an ice blue fur coat, and a shimmery pair of heeled sneakers. I put on these dangly ice blue dangly earrings, and grabbed a small purse with a  few throwing knives in it. I added some makeup to cover up a few bruises on my face, and make myself look prettier.

Then I sat back down and relaxed. The flight was going to be very short, and I was tired. I got beaten for 3 days until I finally was able to get out. I actually stayed to get information on plans and Nightmare activity, I could have easily gotten out of there at any time. I'm not sure why they thought the agency would care enough about me to fulfill those demands, but hey, I don't care.

I took a nice long nap, and woke up when the plane hit the pavement. I stretched, then stood up and grabbed my bags. I had my ice blue Porsche sent here, so I loaded my bags up, then jumped in.

I drove down the streets looking out at the beautiful scenery. Last time I was in Russia was when I was around 8, so this felt amazing.

I got to my flat, and smiled. It was just like I left it all of those years ago. For one person it was very large. Three stories, everything you could possibly need, and enough room for over 5 people here.

I walked around and found my old room. I teared up when I saw my old tulle skirt. I loved that thing and I would wear it all the time. I told myself after I finished killing a dictator here that I was too old to wear it, so I left it behind.

I sighed and cleaned my closet out, then replaced it with my clothes that I packed. Then I made myself furniture fitting my size.

After that I stripped down into my undergarments and jumped into my bed. Tomorrow was going to be a long day. Walking around on the streets trying to find Nightmares, as well as scope out their security, and I was meeting Jafar for more red mercury. I was dreading it, but that stuff worked better than c-4.  Besides I only have around 20 more bases to go worldwide, which is impressive, because they started out with 100's.

I shut my eyelids, and let myself slip away to a magical place. A place where magic roamed free, I was young, innocent, and full of bliss. My dreams and memories from so long ago.