Dead!?

Elsa's POV

Right now I'm struggling to get my job done. Not only am I having to fight and take down Nightmare bases left and right, I am also trying to avoid Jack's group of friends. Why can't they just leave me alone? I had to find a way to get rid of them and quick. Lucky for me I was always clever and quick, also I save dead bodies in my freezer.

I was at my apartment in the Burgesses right now planning my next attack, and to go off the grid.

I walked into my freezer and picked out a female around my age and had my figure, then went to work. I dyed her hair to platinum blonde, put in ice blue contacts, spray painted her skin to my color. Then I tattooed on all of the scars that I have as well as my snowflake tattoo on my hip. Finally for the hard part........ facial reconstruction surgery. It took me 8 hours on that alone, but she looked just like me when I was done. I applied makeup to cover up the cuts, then smiled.

I shoved her back into the freezer and made my plans for the next Nightmare base. Making those plans took a while.... like 2 days, but then I was on my way.

I was heading to Portugal, and when I was halfway there I left an anonymous tip about a Nightmare base there. Along the ride there I freshened up the bodies makeup, and put an ice dress on her.

It was time to disappear.

I felt a little bad about doing this, but no one would shed a tear over me. I was a monster over all, and everyone runs away from monsters, no one loves monsters.

Anna's POV

We have been traveling the globe in search of Elsa for weeks now, but she is always one step ahead of us. We are all on a plane going to Spain in search of her, when Hiccup runs into the room.

"Guys, we just got a tip. There is a Nightmare base in Portugal, and some crazy platinum blonde lady is going to blow it up!" he said.

"ELSA!"

"We are changing coordinates now. The tip says she is staying in a hotel there too."

"Who is this tip, and why give us this much info?" Jack asked, "Elsa is always careful and no one catches her, so why now?"

"I don't know, but I'm taking it." Hiccup said.

I was so happy! I could see my sister again, go back to the agency, and tell her I missed her.

Based on the look of it, Jack is excited too.

I don't know what his feelings are towards her, but I won't let it happen. I don't think he is good enough for her, actually no one is good enough for her.

Anyway we fly all the way to Portugal, and go to the location the tipper told us to, only to find a building in nothing but ashes.

"She was already here." Jack said.

"She still is! Checking her credit cards, she checked into a hotel around three hours ago." Hiccup said.

"Hiccup, she never uses her credit cards." Jack said.

"Well, she must have slipped up or ran out of cash. No one is perfect Jack." I said, "Come on, lets go see my sister!"

We all drove to some fancy hotel, and went up to the honeymoon suit where she was staying. When we got there, I broke down the door. I knew that if we knocked she would either kill us or run, so this just seemed like the better option.

You could tell this was her room. Technology was set up everywhere, there were ice blue suitcases all unpacked and set in the corner of the room, and it smelled of vanilla.

"Elsa?" I called out, "It's me, Anna."

When no one answered we all split up and searched the place. There was this loud scream, and we ran to the walk in closet. Jack was sitting on the ground crying, Elsa's head on his lap. I looked at her chest and noticed she wasn't breathing.

"ELSA!!!!" I screamed.

"She's dead." Jack cried out, "There was a dart laced with Cyanide sticking out of her neck when I found her."

I looked out, and noticed that there was a perfect angle of a sniper to shoot at her if she left the closet door open.

I touched her hand, and it was cold. Then I started sobbing, along with Eugene. We did this to her, because we left her alone.

She looked so pretty, makeup on, beautiful dress, like she was going to be celebrating.

Jack, Eugene, and I stayed there and cried for hours on end. Then Jack picked up her body, and looked at us.

"Come on, lets take her back to the agency. She should be buried next to her parents." he said and I nodded.

We all drove in silence looking at Elsa and Jack. Jack refused to let anyone hold her or touch her, he just looked down at her pretty face letting tears slip down his cheek. He kept whispering things in her ears, and at one point he kissed her lifeless lips.

I just can't believe she was gone. I left her all alone, I gave up on her. She never once gave up on me, but I did to her, now she is gone.

Elsa, I hope you are with our parents up there. I'm sorry I let you down, and I will always love you.