Ruined Cake

Elsa's POV

I woke up at 3 as usual, and noticed Jack's strong arm was around my waist keeping me close to him. I smiled thinking about last night.  Think this is the first time I've had sex with someone and smiled about it, but I can't help it. He was far and away the best I've been with, and was so sweet and gentle. Always asking if he was hurting me, and concerned for my actual well being.

I didn't want to work out, since I sort of got an intense 4 hour long workout 3 hours ago. Instead I slipped out of his grip and went to get ready.

I took a shower, did light makeup, and left my hair down. Then I dressed myself in a pair of white shorts, a gray cami, a pair of gray converse, then wrapped a black flannel around my waist. I slipped on my watch, a gold necklace, put a pair of sunglasses in my hair, then grabbed my skateboard.

I walked outside and skated my way to town. Things here opened really early, so I've learned if you want good food, get there early when things are fresh. I walked into a donut shop, and got 5 dozen of their fresh out of the oven donuts, followed by around 6 Frappuccino's.  I balanced all of them, then skated home. I never dropped any of them, since I have excellent balance. I dropped them off at home, then skated towards the beach. When I got there I took a nice long walk, it is always nice to do this in the morning too, since no one is here yet to scream and shout stuff. I watched the sun start to rise, then decided to head home.

I skated back to a still quiet house, and smiled. I picked up a donut, and started munching it, when something wrapped around my waist. The smell of mint emanated from it.

"Morning Els." a husky voice said.

"Morning Jack." I said turning around, "Got breakfast."

"That is a lot of food for just the 6 of us." he said taking a donut.

"True, but I am starving. I really worked up an appetite last night." I giggled.

"Yeah, last night was amazing." he said in a dreamy tone of voice, making me laugh.

"Yeah, it was." I responded smiling to him, "Impressive performance for a virgin."

"Ex-virgin, thank you very much." he said smirking.

"Yeah, yeah." I said grabbing the coffee, that was now all warm. I blew on it quickly, and it frosted over and turned cool again. I saw Jack do the same and I almost had a heart attack.

"You are a winter bender!?" I almost squeaked.

"Yep! Thought I was the last one for so long, guess I'm not alone anymore." he said.

"Guess I'm not either." I said smiling. He kissed my forehead, to a deep breath in, and smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"You smell like vanilla." he said softly, "Also, never leave me in bed alone like that ever again. I had a panic attack thinking that a Nightmare had gotten you, or you ran off cause you didn't like me."

"You're tolerable." I shrugged and his jaw dropped making a little popping noise.

"I'm just tolerable." he said sounding almost hurt.

"Also annoying, an idiot, and over protective." I said.

"You really feel that way?" he said while pouting.

"Yep. But you're adorable." I said pinching his cheeks. He turned red and grinned at me.

"She thinks I'm adorable." he whispered to himself, like I was his first crush or something.