Pain

Elsa's POV

Jack has been gone an entire month, and things are looking good. I have struggled, but kept to my diet. I continue to work out moderately, I got all of the stuff I needed for the plan, made up the plan, and been doing a lot more pregnancy reading.

Right now I am at Manny's house, and we are chatting. I am lying down on the couch under a blanket and he is causally dressed and sitting in an armchair. Emma lives at the agency where psychologists and teachers are catching her up to date so she can have a normal life.

Manny is talking about one of his grand adventures with my parents when he was younger, and I felt a tap on my stomach. I jumped up and looked down.

"Elsa, what is it?" Manny asked.

"I think the baby just kicked, but it's too early." I said confused.

"Let me see." he said. Manny walked over and put his hands on my stomach where the kicking should be, "I don't feel anything." he said.

"What do you mean? It's happening right now." I said.

Manny looked up at me and picked me up.

"Come on, we have to run you to the hospital immediately!" he said running and setting me in his car.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Because you are going to miscarry if don't!" he yelled jumping in the other end, then started the car.

"No, I'm fine." I said, but he didn't listen. He continued to drive to the hospital, then it hit me. This large pain in my stomach. I let out a little whimper and Manny looked at me.

"Elsa, hold on.... were almost there." Manny said. The light was red, but Manny still took off swerving off through traffic. He hit several cars on his way, and  held me back protectively while he did so.

When we got there he jumped out of the car, gently picked me up, and sprinted into the ER.

"Help!" Someone help her, she is miscarrying!" Manny yelled.

They got a stretcher and sat me down on it, and I was panting. The pain was starting to get really bad, but I kept trying to breath and remain calm.

They started dragging me into the operating room and forced Manny to stay back in the waiting room.

Just before they had me in the doors, there was this blinding pain so bad I screamed out, then everything went black.

Jack's POV

I cringed at the very thought of this afternoon. Today I was going to have to sleep with Ursula, and I am dreading it. I am meeting her at a hotel because she wants to talk 'business', but I know what is coming.

I know I have to do it if I want to go home to Elsa and our little one, so I really have no choice.

If Elsa can do this, so can I.

I colored my hair black and put in my green contacts, then dressed myself in a suit. Let's just get this over with. All I have to do is sleep with her, get her trust or when she is tired, drug her, then get that location of her drugs. Then I wait for the agency to get the drugs and I'm done.

It wasn't as hard as I thought it might be mainly because Ursula has taken a liking to me, so I easily moved up through the ranks. If I can get tonight done, I may be able to get home early!

After that I catch a cab to the hotel, and I go straight up to Ursula's room. I knock on the door, and Ursula opens it dressed in black lingerie.

She looked nothing like Elsa in black lingerie. Ursula was a lot bigger; not that there is anything wrong with being bigger; and her skin was so pale it looked purple. She was also way older, wore too much makeup, her white hair was always sticking up in the air, and had a sickening smile.

Elsa was always so tiny, her long hair gently fell down her back, wore little to no makeup, and made sure anything she wore flattered her body. With Ursula the lingerie hugged and pinched in all of the wrong places, it didn't look good on her at all. If I were her, I would have gone with a black silk slip instead of a teddie that was 2 sizes too small. It would flatter her figure and maybe made her look a few years younger.

Stop thinking about Elsa Jack!

You can do this.

"Hello Miss Witch." I said.

"Hello Brad, come in." Ursula said.

I nodded and walked into her hotel room.

"So, you wanted me for something." I smiled at her.

"Yes, I need you to get a new shipment of drugs from the warehouse." she said.

"Okay, where exactly is the warehouse..... I don't think I've ever heard about it's location before." I said.

"Oh, I'll tell you the location, but you have to earn it." she said giving me that sickening smile that made my insides quiver.

"Really?" I asked raising an eyebrow and pulling her close to me.

She hummed then slammed her lips into mine. Every fiber of my being wanted to shove her off of me, but I forced myself to kiss back.

I had to do this for the nation and for my family.

~Time Skip~

I was on the bed and felt absolutely awful. I don't think cheating counts when it is for the nation and your wife tells you to, but I honestly hate myself so much. It pained me to know this, that I slept with another woman, even with orders and permission from Elsa and Manny.

I was pretending to breath hard, like I was exhausted.

She was nothing like Elsa in bed, I hardly even sweated.

"So, want to go again, or can I get that job done for you?" I asked praying to God she didn't want to go again.

"Sure. Get me a drink first." she said.

So demanding, and not even in a hot way, in a way that is annoying. She treats everyone like they are her slaves and she can't do anything on her own.

"Sure babe." I said, then got up and put my pants back on. I walked over and got her a glass of bourbon, then secretly slipped this liquid that Elsa makes in the drink.

Manny said it was a concoction made from this magical plant called lymbus grass. Once eaten or drank, the receiver can't tell anything but the truth for a short time. Even though magical individuals lost their powers, the plants didn't. The liquid is odorless, tasteless, colorless, and highly effective.

I walked over to her and handed the glass to her.

"Here you go babe." I said handing her glass and I took a sip from my glass.

"Thank you love." she said then chugged hers.

"So, where is your warehouse full of drugs?" I asked while containing a smirk.

Finally! We are getting somewhere.