The Island

Anna's POV

We have been looking for the bomber for 5 months now, and every time we try and find them they are gone. The only thing they leaves behind is a Nightmare base in ashes.

I really miss Elsa, and I still can't believe she is gone. I never realized I caused her that much pain by leaving, I just wanted to be safe. I also never thought Elsa would be so serious about kids. She seemed like a different person than I remember her being, but maybe Jack was over exaggerating or misinterpreting something. Now I will never get to know, she will never have those kids, never smile, and never open her eyes. She is cold in the ground, bugs probably eating away at her smooth porcelain skin.

"Guys, finally located another Nightmare base." Hiccup said.

"Where?" Mer asked.

"It is Mexico."

"Let's go to Mexico first, and see can we find that bomber." Jack said.

I felt sorry for Jack, he has been acting like our leader, but that was it. He was hollowed out like nothing was left. He ate only enough to keep alive, barely talked, cried himself to sleep every night, wore all black like he was in mourning, and always was staring at his phone. He took Elsa's death harder than anyone, and no one can figure out why.

We all quickly packed our stuff, and got on our plane. Eugene was flying, while we all sat in the back. The girls were watching TV, while Eugene and Hiccup were just chatting. Jack was sitting in the furthest corner staring at his phone, tears in his eyes. About halfway through the flight I saw something that caught my eyes.

"Hiccup, is that the building the Nightmare base was in?" I asked pointing to the TV screen.

"Yeah, why?" he asked.

"Cause it is now gone. All that is left is a lot of skeletons and ashes. It just got blown up around an hour ago." I said.

"We are changing coordinates then. There is a small island nearby with a landing field, we are heading to that island." Hiccup said.

He went up and told Eugene, then sat back down.

"We need a break and time to get a solid plan together. Plus a vacation sounds nice."

"I could use a vacation." I sighed thinking about it. I haven't gotten any break since I've joined the agency. The sun, the beach, swim suits, tasty food, relaxation time. An island vacation sounds nice.

Jack's POV

The bomber had already beaten us there again. They were good, but I'm betting not as good as my Elsa...... Elsa.

I miss her so much. I just want to die thinking about never getting to see her face or our children. I never got to tell her that the girl I was talking about was her and I never got to tell her I loved her more than anything.

The only reason I didn't try and kill myself again was because of Anna. Elsa gave up so much to protect Anna, so I know how much she meant to her. I am going to protect her for Elsa, and one day, hopefully soon, I will get to see Elsa again.

Right now, we are landing on some abandoned island for a small vacation and trying to think of our next move.

This island isn't very big, only around 2-3 miles in diameter, but it is nice. From what I can see there is a forest, a large 200 cliff, hot springs, a beach, clear ocean, lots of wild life, and a mountain.

I noticed there was a speedboat out in the middle of the ocean, but this island was abandoned years ago. The boat must have just washed up here from somewhere.