Tiny Miracles

Elsa's POV

I woke up with the alarm clock buzzing, and slapped it off. I sighed and decided to sleep in a little bit, besides, I felt warm and cozy here in Jack's arms anyway. He smelled like mint and aftershave, a surprisingly amazing combination that calmed me down, and put me back to sleep.

I woke up just a short while later with Jack shaking me.

"Els, your maid said the masseuse guy is here."

"Okay, thanks." I said stretching then got up. I walked downstairs where Doc was waiting.

"Sup Doc." I said taking off my clothes.

"Hello Elsa, full body or just a specific region today?" he asked.

"Full body, I just feel so drained and achy lately." I said, then jumped on the bed and laid on my back. Then he slowly started rubbing slow circles in my back to get all the knots out. He did this for 3 hours on my entire body. Doc never really worried about a time limit, he just wanted to get the job done right, that is what I loved about him. He used lava rocks, oils, and other techniques. When he finished I felt so much better, almost brand new.

"Thanks Doc." I said putting my clothes back on.

"Alright, remember all of the toxins, so drink plenty of water today." he said.

"Will do, see you around." I said then waved. I stretched out and smiled.

"Hey, how was the massage?" Jack asked walking down the stairs.

"Great, you'll have to get one sometime. I feel so much better, less worn down and all." I smiled.

"That's good. I'm glad you are feeling better." he said and kissed my head. "Why do you smell like lavender?"

"Lavender oil, it helps relax the muscles as well and calm you down." I shrugged, "Now come on. We have to eat, I need to get my hair and nails done, then we have to grab my shit, go to that parenting class, come back here, grab the rest of my stuff, have it loaded on the plane, then get going to the agency."

"Question out of curiousity...... speaking of the agency."

"Yeah."

"Well growing up in the agency, I always wanted a spy family. When I went to school, when we got asked what kind of person we would marry I put a spy down, and sort of got teased until I graduated. Granted it was nothing bad just little jokes or comments here and there. Would you possibly want to go with me to the class reunion?"

"I'm not a spy." I said.

"Elsa you were and are going to be again, besides I want to take you."

"Jack, I don't do dates." I said, "Not really into relationships and all that hardcore stuff."

"Please." he said, "I promise it will be fun...... if I'm wrong, I'll shave my head."

"Now that is a bet that I cannot pass up." I chuckled, "What is the dress code?" I asked.

"Well it's formal, but you can wear anything you want. No one will be looking at your outfit anyway." he said gently caressing my cheek. I looked down to the floor to hide my blush.

"Come on, lets just eat and get today over with." I said, and dragged him to the breakfast table where another glorious feast was waiting. Both me and Jack stuffed our faces until we couldn't eat anything more, then I left to get my Malabo treatment and my nails done. Jack followed and talked to me while I was having all of it done. When I was finished my hair was silky smooth with no more split ends, and my toes and fingers had perfect French tips.