Our Future

Elsa's POV

Today is the day that Belle is showing us a bunch of mansions that she found available. I'm so excited! I haven't had a home since I was 12. Who would have thought that it would take a person to have one, not just a building.

I woke up with the sunlight peaking through the curtains, and Jacks strong arms keeping me close to him.

I smiled and kept myself perfectly still. The alarm clock hasn't gone off yet, so I don't want to shorten this moment. I just felt so happy.

"Elsa? Stop pretending to be asleep." Jack mumbled with his eyes closed, "It is just too adorable for me to handle."

I chuckled and turned around to face him.

"I'm just too happy to want to move." I responded, and his face lit up.

"Now you know how I feel." he chuckled, then the alarm went off. I shut it off and sighed.

"We had better get ready, we have to look at those mansions today." I said.

"You have your outfit already picked out, right?" Jack asked.

"Yeah." I asked.

"Then we can stay here 15 more minutes." he said, "You know what we could do for 15 minutes?" he said smirking.

"Really, 15 minutes Jack?" I said.

"Yep." he said popping the p.

"Yeah, I don't think so." I chuckled. I went to get up, but he pinned me down and started kissing my neck and nibbling my earlobe with his teeth.

I let a little moan slip out making him smirk.

"Sure about that Snowflake?"

"Ugh, fuck it." I growled, then reconnected our lips.

I was probably going to give in anyway, but who wouldn't. He is just so sweet and irresistible.

~Time Skip~

I walked out of my closet and looked at my reflection. I had on a tight black long sleeved shirt, a brownish caramel skin tight leather pencil skirt that tucked in the bottom of my top, black heels, a dark brown Channel bag, a bronze necklace, and a nice black watch. My hair was up in a simple neat bun, and my makeup was light and neutral.

"Jeeze Elsa, are you trying to make me not look at the houses?" Jack asked walking into my room.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Do you see how that outfit shows how damn perfect your figure is?" he asked.

I looked in the mirror and turned around.

It hugged and emphasized every curve, made my chest look bigger, and my ass more defined.

"Not until you pointed it out." I said. Jack was looking amazing himself. He had on a pair of dark skinny jeans, grey undershirt, a black leather jacket, burgundy wool scarf, and brown boots. You could see even with all of this on how fit he was.

We are going to hands down have the most adorable babies ever!

"Come on, let's go." I smiled and took his hand.

He chuckled and we walked outside. Jack and I got in his car, and he drove to the address where Belle told us to meet her at. When we got there, there was a large stone fence with cameras surrounding this huge property.

We both got out of our car, and saw Belle waiting for us.

"Hello!" she smiled, "So, this is the first house that I have to show you today. The owners are moved to Spain four months ago so yeah. No one has bought this house because of the price, but since you said your price range was unlimited we might as well check it out. Come on in." she said. Then the gates opened and Jack and I gasped.