chapter:1

~ Brielle pov~

I can't believe me and my sister skylar are gonna be divas! That's been our goal since we were five. Brielle and skylar Hogan report to Stephanie and hunters office! The loud speaker said. " let's go skylar!" " hold on!" She yelled. We were just leaving the divas locker room. We was going to get our outfits today so we decided to match since our outfit would. I wore a ' watch me nae nae' white crop top with purple shorts and pink nikey shoes. Skylar came out with a 'watch me whip' pink crop top with green shorts and blue nikey shoes. ( Oh yeah, I went there XD)

I lead us both down a familiar hallway and into hunters and Stephanies office." Sit down girls." Hunter said, leaning on his desk." You guys will have a tag team match on Friday. You'll get your ring gear today though. Then you girls can go roam around and chat with people. Ok?" We nodded. We left and went to pick up our ring gear.

" I'm excited!" Skylar whispered in my ear. We entered through a blue door and was greeted by a woman with brown hair,brown eyes, and a bright smile." Are you the Hogan girls?" She asked. We nodded in unison." I was expecting twins, like the bellas! You guys almost look completely different!"

She was right. I had Brown hair with blonde and blue highlights. My eyes were hazel. Skylar had bright blonde hair with blue,green,and purple highlights with her ends dyed black. She had bright blue eyes. We look completely different." So, we came to get our ring gear." Skylar said bluntly. I elbowed her side." Ouch! Bitch, what was that for?" She whispered as the lady.went to get out gear. "Be nice! Jeesh, skylar." I said rolling my eyes.

The lady came back and handed us two black and blue duffle bags." Thank you!" I said before we left and went back to the divas locker room. It was Monday and everyone was getting ready for the show.