chapter: 41

~ skylars pov~

I went straight to the locker room and glared at Roman." Happy now? I gave up my title shot for my sister! I bet you wouldn't do that for anyone but yourself! God Roman, what happens to you? When we first met you were nice but ever since yesterday you've been giving me dirty looks!" Before Roman could say anything I slowly backed out and knocked before going in." Skylar?" I said going in and shutting the door. She came and gave me a hug." I'm sorry skylar, you won fair and square, it's your title!" Brielle said. I pulled away.

" No, I don't deserve it. Besides it was your dream to always become divas champion! So now's your chance! You face nikki Bella in 25 mins. Take her down." I laughed. Brielle shook her head. " I didn't earn the title fair and square, I didn't beat my sister so it's yours." Skylar blinked at me." I'm leaving, until the match is over" I said and left.

I ran into the last person I wanted to see- summer." What do you want?" I asked as nice as I could. "For starters I want Dean back. Then I want you gone from WWE, you and your skanky sister." Summer cackled." Look.summer, leave me and my sister alone, if you ruin this match for her, I'll end your careers at WWE. And as for Dean, he's mine,so back off." I growled before pushing past her and went straight to catering.

~ Romans pov ~

" I'm sorry, It just kills me to see you cry and I tried to blame it on someone so I blamed it on skylar! I mean she probably on gave you the title cAuse I said something!" I said to Brielle. Brielle shook her head and her match started in three minutes so we're walking to the stairs." Roman, if you don't apologize and begin being your old self- I..I'm break up with you." She said and I sighed." Ok baby girl. I promise. Good luck and kick her ass." I yelled as our music came on

~brielles pov~

and I came down the stairs, hopped the barricade and slide into the ring.

You can look.but you can't touch.
You can dream it on the stars above!

Nikki came out and did her little hip swing the flipped into the ring. The bell rang and we instantly locked up and nikki got the upper hand.

~ towards the end of the match~

Right when nikki was going for her rack attack summer raes music hit and nikki dropped me on the mat. Summer came out with a Mic." Well,well,well. I guess skylar gave her sister the title shot. You don't deserve it you little whore. And nikki, you don't deserve it either- your just as much of a slut like them." She laughed. I slowly made my way to the turnbuckles and sat against them watching.

Nikki motioned for a Mic." No summer, your jealous of all the divas here because you can't go one day without cheating. Remember fandgo?" Nikki smirked. Summer went to say something but skylar came out with a chair and smacked her in the back of the head. She repeated beat her with the chair before grabbing the Mic." I warned you twice- Don't make me warn you again." She dropped the Mic on the ground and left.

Nikki turned around and I delivered a drop kick to her face. She fell to the mat and did skylars Hogan smash to her her. I went for the pin." 1..2..3! *ding ding ding*" I stood up and couldn't believe I'd won." Your winner and new WWE DIVAS CHAMPION- BRIELLE HOGAN!" Skylar yelled into a Mic as she came back, standing beside summer's body were she was out cold.

Skylar smiled and came running into the ring. She snatched the title out of Michael Coles hand and handed it to me while holding up my hand. I started to cry so skylar led me to the locker room. She hugged me." I knew you could do.it!" She squealed and hugged me tighter. Then Dean,Seth,and Roman came in. " I'm really sorry skylar for being a total jackass to you. Will you accept my apologies and be friends again?" Roman said.

Skylar nodded and we all did a group hug and went to the hotel to pack.