chapter: 17

~skylars pov still~

It was 10:00 at night and I was laying in the spare bedroom alone. Brielle said she was sleeping in the room with Roman. I sat up and stared at the wall.

Why don't you just go tell Brielle you can't sleep?

I don't want to wake her.

Yes you do.

Shut up, no one asked you!

No one ever does ask me anything.

Ugh, great now I was having a conversation with myself! I need to stop hanging with Dean. I leaned up against the headboard of the bed and checked my phone. I have 3 missed messages. Wonder who?

To: skylar

Hey, it's Roman. Brielle said if you get scared, come in the room :)

I was scared a little but I'm not used to sleeping in someone else's home, that and I kept dreaming of brielle and me getting stolen by the Wyatt family. I decided to reply back.

To: Roman

What am I? 5?

I checked the other message. One was from Stephanie and the other from Dean. I checked Stephanies first.

To: skylar.

Hey, when you guys come back on Friday night smackdown, tell Brielle your going against the bellas with the shield at ring side :) good luck and see you soon!

I rolled my eyes and forwarded the message to Brielle.then checked the message from Dean.

To: skylar

Hey! Brielle told me you have a crush on me, how cute. Why didn't you just say something though?

I was mad. I texted him and Roman all back since they were only five minutes ago.

To: Dean

Because, no girl wants their crush to know they have a crush on that person, duh! And I should stop hanging out with you!

After that I went and found Brielle in my contacts and texted her.

To: brielle

You bitch! You said you wouldn't tell!

Dean texted back and honestly, I was a bit nervous to even open the text but I did anyway.

To: skylar

Well, you could have told me! And haha why?

I rolled my eyes and texted him back.

To: Dean

Because I was basically arguing with myself!!

To: skylar

Lol, nah. You'll get used to it! Oh, and I saw your lock screen. Where did you get that photo?

I'm gonna kill brielle! I saw Brielle had texted back.

To: skylar

Sorry! Well at least he didn't talk to you about it!

I shut my phone off and looked at the clock. 10:05pm. Suddenly the door open and before I knew it, I threw my phone across the room and it smacked the person." Ouch, it's just me! Dean!" I covered my mouth and turned on the lamp beside me. I jumped out of bed and grabbed my.phone." Oh my God, I'm so sorry Dean! Why the fuck didn't you knock or say something before you came in?"

Dean shut the door a crack and sat on the bed." I texted you that Roman and Brielle wanted me to check on you. I'm never.ever doing that again without turning on a light." He laughed. Why is he laughing? I just threw my fucking phone at him! I sat beside him and hugged him."Sorry, I just....sorry." I mumbled.

" I know, you've been having weird dreams about the Wyatt family and you probably thought it was one of them." Dean whispered." How did you know?" I looked at him." Because you talk in your sleep." He grumbled. I laughed." So do you!" *pop!* I looked down at my phone.

To: skylar

Haha is everything ok? I heard Dean say ow! And you said sorry!

I rolled my eyes.

To: Brielle

I thought he was someone else and I threw my.phone at him. Poor guy.

I turned my phone off again and placed it on the nightstand. I crawled under the covers." Want me to stay in here?" Dean asked. I thought about it." Yeah, I guess." He rolled his eyes and laid down beside me. I cuddled close to him and we both fell asleep after he shut the light off.