chapter: 19

~skylars pov~

  I hurried out the door after getting dressed. I saw the cutest kitten ever. It was a greyish blue Australian mist kitten.( above with sky's outfit!!! ^_^) it's little blue eyes were so pretty. I was wearing my little car ears, so a lady walked up to me in the pet store I was in." Thinking of buying this kitten?" She asked. I nodded and picked it up. I followed her to the counter and sat the kitten down to be examined.

  " she's so cute!" I cried. I was handed papers." That's $1,548 dear." The lady said. With out think, I paid and took the kitten. I left the counter and went to pick out a pretty neon pink collar. I put it on her, paid for it, and a  left. Then I remembered I forgot cat food so I quickly went to a different store closer to the house and bought a litter pan with a lid, litter,cat food,bowls,a cat carrier, and made a tag for her." I'll call you Moxley." I whispered, thinking of Dean.

  I made it back to the house by dark and realised that to late. I set everything down. I pulled on my big hoodie that was tight at the bottom. I took Moxley out of her carrier and put her in my hoodie. I put her carrier into the big black bag and quickly knocked on the door." Hey!" Dean said as he opened the door." Go shopping?" Roman asked pointing to the bag. I ignored them and kicked my shoes off. I quickly went upstairs, holding the kitten that tried climbing out of my hoodie and the bag. I went to the spare bedroom,shut the door, and locked it.

~ brielles pov~

  " Dean what did she have in that bag?"  I asked. I think skylar is hiding something." I don't know!" He said looking up the steps. We all suddenly and quietly went upstairs and listened into skylars bedroom." Your just the cutest thing ever!" She squealed. I knocked on the door. I heard her shuffling things around before opening the door a crack. "What?" She said laughing." Who you talking to?" I asked. " Umm no one?" She laughed nervously." Open the door!" I said." It is open!" She yelled.

  " What are you hiding." Suddenly skylar yanked me into the room and locked the door. She sat on the bed and opened a small black and hot pink carrier. She pulled out the cutest kitten I've ever seen." OMG THAT'S THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!" I yelled. " I THOUGHT I WAS THE CUTEST THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN!" Roman yelled from the other side of the door. We leave tomorrow and his parents left for a special meeting they wouldn't tell us about.

  " second cutest thing babe!" I yelled. I went to pick up the kitten but skylar grabbed her and put her on her lap." Can I let the guys In to see?" I asked standing by the door." Only if their not snitches." She said holding the kitten close. I opened the door and the guys came in. I shut the door and locked it." Guys meet moxley." Skylar smiled." Was you thinking of me?" Dean asked pointing at himself." No! It just fits my baby right!" Skylar said Petting moxley." She's going with us on tours and stuff." She whispered." Okay!" We all yelled.

  Me and Roman Sat at the end of the bed together. Dean Sat up at the top with sky and Seth left to shower." She's so adorable! Where did you get her?" I squealed. " a pet store. I bought her for....$1548." Sky whispered. Roman fell off the bed." $1548? I would not have bought a damn cat for $1548!" Roman yelled." Stop yelling and I don't want to see you near Moxley then. She's better then you by hundreds anyway!" Skylar yelled. Roman left the room." RETARD!" Skylar mumbled. I rolled my eyes and left, shutting the door behind me.

  ~ deans pov~

  Moxley, how cute. Sky was thinking of me when she named it to! Skylar Sat with moxley falling asleep next to her. Skylar was smiling and I would tell she was happy to and sleepy! " I'll go... but it was cute how you thought of me when you named her." I laughed. She nodded." Yeah. Well it suits her perfectly." I nodded. I was about to get up and leave but I did what she wouldn't expect- I kissed her, And she kissed me back! " night!" I said before leaving the room. I shut the lights out and went to bed. I'm in love with skylar already! Was my last thought before falling asleep.