chapter: 47

~ brielles pov (finally!)~

I opened my eyes and saw a nurse sticking more liquids into the IV that was in my hand." Umm, what happened?" I said in a hoarse whisper. The nurse looked up." You were hit by a car. You have a concussion,bruised ribs,and sprained ankle." I looked down at my wrapped foot." Was my sister here with three guys?" I asked. The nurse nodded." Poor girl didn't leave your side except to wrestle then she always came back, sickly looking." I nodded and asked the nurse to put on RAW so I could watch my sister.

~ skylars pov~

Summer was about to pin Paige as the shields music blared. She looked towards the steps until I cleared my throat into the Mic. She faced me as walked slowly down the ramp, stopping in the middle. " go away!" She yelled. I shook my head smirking. I watched Paige get up and tackle summer with a drop kick. Then she did her finisher- rampaige- and pinned summer for the win.

I gave Paige a thumbs up and left backstage and ran straight into Randy Ortan. " Hey skylar, I'd watch your back. I heard Anna and summer planning on jumping you when you least expect it." I nodded and patted his chest." Oh Randy, I'm always prepared. Those girls got nothing up their sleeves that I havnt already seen, so it's more like they should watch their back." I said then left. I realized a camera man was filming and probably was put on the tron but I don't care.

I went to the divas locker room instead of the shields and sat on the couch seeing if anyone noticed. The bellas did but I put a finger to my lips and they got the hit. After sitting there for two minutes, Eva Marie and Naomi noticed and tackled me on the couch." Omg, I havnt seen you in here since you before you became part of the shield with Brielle!!" Eva yelled. I laughed." Yeah, I know. I miss the diva locker room sometimes." I sighed. I looked over at Anna who I just realized was here. I got up and went over to her and stuck out my hand making her flinch.

" May the best diva win." I muttered as she slowly shook my hand.I eyed her closely." What happened to you Anna? You were our good friend and now your a back stabbing bitch." Anna looked at me." I hung around summer Rae after you were done training me. She got in my head and told me about.you being a slut and I'm just a young girl who just turned 20, so I listened to her. I shouldn't have. I'm sorry. And Seth, I admit I was using him at first but then I started falling for him and I wasn't suppose to so I cheated on him with Kevin Owens." Anna rambled. She did look petrified but I knew she faked it. Cause I know she's not 20, she's 24. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Bye girls!" I yelled as I left. Everyone said bye as I made my way to the ring. The shields music hit and I ran down the ramp and leaped onto the apron. I never went Down the steps when the rest of the shield wasn't there with me. I smiled at the crowd before climbing the turnbuckles and doing a back flip off them and landed on my feet. Then Anna came out. She ran down the ramp and slid into the ring. We glared at each other before the bell rang. We locked up instantly and I got the upper hand.

I kicked her leg and watched as she crumpled to the ground. I then kicked her in the ribs and picked her up. She kicked me in the stomach and I fell to my knees holding it. She ran and jumped over me and I grabbed her leg making her fall and hit the mat. I got up and did my famous Hogan smash on her and went to the corner to let her up. She got up and tried staggering toward me but I hit her with a spear. She laid there so I set her up for my sister's move- the fallen star.

I climbed the turnbuckles and balanced out standing on it. Then I leaped into the air and did a spin before coming down hard on Anna with my knees. I heard her groan in pain so I stopped. I got up and looked at her. I motioned for a Mic and Michael Cole hesitantly handed me one." Thanks Cole. Now Anna you know how my sister feels right now." I dropped the Mic and pinned her. The refs hand slapped the mat three tines and the bell rang. " and your winner- Skylar Ambrose!" Michael said. Then summer Rae ran down the ramp.

I slid out of the ring and did a perfect dirty deeds on her. I ran back to the ring,grabbed my belt, and walked backstage to shower and change to see my sister.

best friends to boyfriends( COMPLETE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें