chapter: 57

~Brielles pov (three months later)~

"OH MY GOD, ROMANS GONNA KILL ME!" I yelled at skylar who was wearing dean's hoodie and a pair of short black shorts." REALLY? WELL WE CAN DIE TOGETHER CAUSE DEANS GONNA KILL ME!" Skylar yelled back. She grabbed a bag of double stuffed Oreos." Hey I want some!" I whined. She pointed to another bag on the counter so I grabbed it and we sat on a bed in a hotel room. Stephanie and Hunter says we're arnt aloud to wrestle cAuse they know about the secret between the us girls.

"So, why are they gonna kill you guys? They love you!" Seth said coming into the room with Roman and Dean behind them." Uh...um..." I stuttered, looking at sky for an answer. Skylar rolled her eyes." We ate your twinkies." I giggled. Dean and Roman dropped their bags and searched the cupboards."you bitc-!" Dean said but looked at skylars death glare and went silent." What was that Jonathan?" She asked coldly." Nothing babe. Love you!" He said kissing her cheek." Thought so. Love you to Dean." She smiled. "Should we tell them?" I whispered in her ear, I guess to loud cause Roman and Dean looked at us." Tell us what?" They asked in unison.

Skylar looked at me." Tell you that we're...Uh....umm....preg-" I covered her mouth." Tell you that we're pregly out of Twinkies." I said quickly. Roman stood up." Pregly isn't a word." He said suspiciously."Oh well." Skylar mumbled before going to the bathroom."it is now!" I smiled sweetly. Deans face was pale and he hasn't said a word." Dude, what's wrong with you?" Seth and Roman asked in unison." YOU GUYS ARE PREGNANT!" He burst. Roman and Seth were confused then pushed each other." Dude, guys can't get pregnant and me and Roman ain't like that!" Seth yelled. I laughed. Dean facepalmed." No idiot, the girls are both pregnant! Romans gonna be a dad and I'm gonna be a...dad..." He trailed off.

Skylar came out wiping her mouth." Good going big mouth." I snorted at her. She shrugged." They gotta find out some time." She said before getting a drink." How far along are my nephews?" Seth asked amused." Their your nieces, and two and a half months." Skylar growled. Seth nodded." Nephews... What did you name the boys?" He asked. Skylar stared dead in his eyes. If looks could kill Seth, you'd drop like a potato. "Nieces! And I don't know what my GIRL'S name is!" Skylar growled again, picking up Bella and sitting on the couch.

" Ok, so you didn't name my nephews yet? Can I name them?" He asked." NO!" Everyone yelled in unison. " their girls, and If I had a boy and it acted like Dean, you can adopt it." Skylar said lowly, looking at Dean. Dean's mouth opened." I'm kidding Dean. I'm keeping our little girl." Skylar laughed. Seth raised an eyebrow." You mean boy." Skylar yelled, throwing her hands in the air which also meant Bella went flying." I MEANT GIRL! Oh shit, Bella!" Skylar yelled and jumped up and ran over to were her cat lay." Bella?" She sniffled. Bella lifted her head slowly before getting up and jumping onto skylars shoulder." See, I'm not meant to be a mom! Hell, I almost killed Bella!" She growled before leaving the hotel room.

She came back a few minutes later with a smile on her face." I'm having a bad day!" She whined before laying on the couch. " Brielle, can't I magically transfer the baby into your Belly so I can wrestle,not get fat with ugly stretch marks, look pretty, eat and gain nothing, and be able to win the title from fucking what's her face- Rosa!" She whined. I scoffed." Jee, so glad you said I can basically be ugly, fat, and helpless while you do everything." I rolled my eyes. Skylar looked at me." That's not what I meant! Your always pretty,skinny,eat and gain nothing, a better wrestler." Skylar said softly. "Your always pretty sky." Seth said." So are you Brielle." He added." Thank you!" We said in unison. We stared at each other." Stop! You started it... Omg.... I can't stand you right now!" We both yelled in unison.

Roman and Dean came out." What's wrong?" They asked in unison." She's copying me... No I wasn't... liar...stop!... ugh....Roman/Dean!" We yelled in unison again. They laughed." It's not funny! It's scary!" We said again. Skylar huffed before getting up and leaving." More room for.me." I laughed as I put my feet up were skylar was." I can't wait until their born!" Roman laughed " yeah, so I can see my nephews!" Seth laughed. I glared at him." Girls. I don't want a boy." I growled. Seth raised his hands in defeat." OK! Jeesh, what is it with pregnant women and death glares?" He asked. "It's a hormonal thing." Skylar said as she came back in." Yay you came back!" Dean laughed." Actually I just forgot your car keys. I need to get to star bucks some how. Love you!" She said before grabbing dean's car keys and leaving.

To: sky

Buy me my regular! Love you!

To: Brielle

Only cause your carrying my niece. Love you to.

I laid on the couch waiting for skylar to hurry back with Dean worrying every second cause, even though we arnt wrestling, we are allowed to travel with them and the bus is leaving in five minutes.