chapter: 46

~ Seth's pov~

Tonight was Raw. NXT came and Anna was with them. Skylar still would eat a little bit and work out in the gym but would go straight back to the hospital. Brielle had moved a little which encouraged skylar even more to push herself. Tonight she called her own matches as Stephanie put it and every diva and superstar knew to stay on her good side.

"Skylar, kick some ass during your match. Tonight!" Paige yelled as she passed By." I will, thanks Paige!" She yelled back. " I'm glad to see you happy!" Brie said giving skylar a hug. She smiled then mumbled." I'll be happy when I watch Anna get taken out of here on a stretcher and my sister out of the hospital!" I looked at Dean. He smiled before hugging skylar from behind." Now that's the girl I fell in love with." He whispered in her ear. She gave him a kiss before our music hit and we went down the stairs.

Skylar had a Mic in her hand. She climbed into the ring and the crowd went wild. She laughed." Ok ok, quiet down." She said into the Mic. The crowd was settling down." Now, I know I said before brielles in the hospital. When she gets out, ill be back to my old self again and not divas champ!" The crowd booed. " Hey now, my sister is the rightful owner of this belt." She pointed to the divas title around her waist. Suddenly summer raes music hit and she walked out with Anna at her side.

"Oh boowho, brielles in the hospital. But that belt rightfully belongs to me." Summer cackled into the Mic. Skylars eyes turned from lite gray to that stormy gray." Listen here summer, I've beat your ass every day since I started at WWE! I'll beat your ass here, and anywhere. Along with that sidekick of yours Anna."

Anna looked pissed." I'm nobody's sidekick!" She yelled into her Mic. Skylar shook her head." Anna, I've trained you, my sister has trained you! Yet, you back stabbed us and the shield. You'll get your justice later on tonight when I kick your ass." Skylar smirked. God this girl is the best. I thought.

~skylars pov~

" you can't do that!" She yelled. I went to say yes I can but Stephanie came out." Actually Anna she can. Ladies and gentlemen your main event tonight- Skylar Ambrose versus Anna Hartwell." The crowd went wild! Stephanie left and Paige came out." I think this will be one hell of a match tonight!" She yelled into the Mic. She winked down at us before going backstage.

~Romans pov~

The lights went out and I could here Dean talking to himself over the crowds screams. The lights came on and we looked up in the ring to see skylar standing over Anna and summer Rae." I'd watch your back tonight girls." She said into the Mic before dropping and and climbing out of the ring. Our music hit and we went back up the stairs and backstage. Tonight is gonna be fun.

~skylars pov~

" Summer goes against Paige tonight right?" I whispered into dean's ear as we sat on the couch in the locker room." I think so why?" He asked. I twirled my ring on my finger." Oh, just wondering." He smirked at me and raised an eyebrow before I started laughing and smacked his arm." Stop with the faces!"

Dean stopped and stared at me." What?" I asked thinking something was wrong but then I noticed Seth and Roman was staring at me to, all smiling." Why is everyone staring at me?" I yelled. " your eyes aren't their usually bright blue, but their still blue and not that Gray color. Let's keep them like that." Dean said before leaning on me and kissing me. I stopped him before he went any farther and left, making my way to the gorilla.