chapter: 23

~ Seth's pov~

I felt so bad about skylar. I'll make it up to her and buy her something for moxley. But for now we were almost at the hotel since we were already in Minnesota.

~ deans pov~

Skylar fell back asleep again with her head in my lap and her feet on brielles. I wasn't gonna let her get hurt again so I had my arm around her. I stayed awake since I wasn't tired anymore and was looking out the window until Brielle nudged my elbow." Move her hair out of her face so I can see her cut." She whispered. I nodded and gently moved her hair back to reveal the cut my the seat.

" Ok, she can still wrestle so it's ok." Brielle smiled as we pulled into the hotel parking lot. I got a text from Paige.

To: Dean

Hey! I heard about skylar cause Brielle told me!! Is she okay?

I texted Paige back.

To: Paige

Yeah, she's asleep with her head in my lap and her feet on Brielle... I have to wake her up cause we just got to the hotel, I'll have her text you later.

I gently shook skylar awake." Hey, were at the hotel." I whispered. She groaned as she sat up." But I was comfy!" She growled before getting out of the car and getting her bags. I laughed and grabbed mine." You can go back to sleep again when we get inside the hotel room, ok sleeping beauty?" I said as we went into the hotel lobby, skylar smiled then hid the cat carrier.

" the room booked for the shield I suppose?" The lady asked smiling. Roman nodded. We all went to the elevator and went up to the room. It had three beds." Ok, one for me, one for Roman and Brielle and one for sky and Dean." Seth said setting his stuff Down. I put my bag beside the bed and laid down on the bed and instantly felt tired. Skylar opened the cat carrier and let moxley out. She changed the litter, water,and food before crawling up next to me. The other guys were sitting on the beds.

Skylar laid facing me and fell asleep close to me. I pulled her as close as possible and wrapped my arms around her before falling asleep myself.

~Seth's pov~

" their so cute together! And they arnt actually together!" Brielle said looking at Dean and skylar, who were cuddling each other." Yeah." I said. It was still early so we decided to go eat and let the other two sleep.