chapter: 14

~ deans.pov

" Why do you have ductape and why does Brielle have handcuffs..." I asked. I was gonna ask what was that all about but didn't." I have ductape because I knew if brielle found out my secret, she would tell. She has cuffs because she knew I didn't want to meet you guys on the first day of WWE. She partially met you guys before. So she brought cuffs to force me to meet you guys."

" Well that hurt! Why didn't you want to meet us?" Seth said. Roman had pulled over and now everyone as looking at skylar." Because, I heard dean's a total asshole, which he's an asshole just not completely, Romans to emotional, and Seth your a player."

" Who told you this?" Seth laughed." Your girlfriend." Skylar said looking at her.phone." I know. She always says that!" Seth said looking at Roman." I'm not emotional!" He said getting out of the car." Where you going?" I asked.

Roman opened the car door and uncuffed Brielle. Skylar quickly placed her hand over brielles mouth."don't take the tape off " she looked at.Roman." I'm taking the tape off!" He said reaching for the ductape. Skylar smacked his hand." I said no!" She hissed. " Well I say yes!" Roman said reaching for the ductape again."No!" Skylar smacked his hand away again." Dean, get her!" Roman looked at me.

" but I'm enjoying this wonderful conversation!" I laughed. Roman glared.at me.".now." I rolled my eyes." Yes boss" but before I could move, skylar turned around, keeping her hand over brielles mouth." Touch me and I'll kill you in your sleep." Brielle started mumbling." Look, brielle. Just don't say anything please?" Skylar said looking down at brielle. Brielle nodded her head and skylar let go.

" ready?" Skylar laughed. Brielle nodded her head. Skylar suddenly ripped off the ductape." OW! YOU EVIL FUCKING BITCH! WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU JUST PULL THE DAMN TAPE OFF? MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE!" Brielle yelled and smacked skylar. Skylar laughed." Oops, sorry!"

" can we move on, I want to go.now." I said. Seth had fallen asleep again. Roman jumped in the car and continued driving.

~brielles pov~

My lips stung! " How much longer till we get there?" I asked.Roman." like twenty-four and a half hours why?" I groaned." Cause! I'm bored and missing a bed. Where are we going that must take a day and a half to drive to?" I.asked annoyed. Roman smiled." To meet the one person I love more than anyone." I looked at Roman." Even more than me?" He nodded." Ouch. But thanks for letting me know who it is." Roman looked confused. I smiled." We get to meet your mom." Only you would figure that out." He leaned over and kissed my.forehead.

A few hours past and it was getting dark. Seth was driving now and Roman was asleep in the passenger side. I felt bad since I couldn't drive, but I didn't know the way and they did. I looked back behind me and sure enough, Dean and skylar are cuddling again. Only.this time, Dean was awake. I shook my head and sat down against the drivers seat. I pulled out my phone and texted Dean so I wouldn't wake up Roman or skylar.

To: Dean

Hey, wanna know a secret? It's about you.

Dean's phone vibrated and he picks it up.

To: Brielle

Sure. And why are we texting? We could have just whispered.

I almost laughed.

To: Dean

Skylar wakes up with small noises. Anyway the thing we were talking about was that skylar likes you. And she didn't want you to find out. Well I just found out today because of her lock screen.

Dean looked down at skylar then at me.I knew what he was thinking.I shook my head no, but he did it anyway, he grabbed skylars phone and looked at the home screen.