chapter: 5

~ Romans pov~

When the girls left, me and Seth hit the gym with Dean. We were taking a break.now since we've been here for. Little over three hours working out and practicing moves and stuff. We were drinking water and talking.

" Dean why did you storm out earlier?" I asked. Dean shook his head." Don't know.,Why?" What a liar. "Nothing.never mind."Dean nodded.and started talking to himself. I looked at Seth. He shook his head and then looked.at his phone.

~seths pov~

" Oh no. Sky keeps calling me. If she calls you guys, don't answer!" I said and Roman laughed." My phone is shut off." I laughed. Dean's phone went off, he picked it up and skylars voice rang through the phone.

"Get your asses back to this damn hotel and unlock the fucking door! The stupid bitch up front won't give me a fucking key to the damn room! So if you don't get your motherfucking asses here, I'm busting the door down!" Skylar yelled before hanging up.

Dean looked at us with wide eyes before we all ran out of the gym with our stuff and to the hotel. When we got there, skylar and brielle were leaning against the wall."we made it!" I yelled as Roman unlocked the door." Why the hurry?" Dean asked. Skylar was about to say something but brielle covered her mouth." Cause were tired and was in a hurry ok? Please no more questions."

~brielles pov~

*at the place we went to*

We were done eating and was all in a good mood until Randy ortan decided to crash the party."Well well, hanging out with Paige here,are we?" He smirked and looked at us." Get the fuck away Randy." Paige hissed. " but we need to dance, c'mon brielle." Randy grabbed my hand and lead me to a dance spot. This place is like a club/bar/restaurant type.

" I don't want to dance Randy." I said walking away." Okay. Fine. I wanted to dance with skylar anyway." Randy walked up to skylar and pulled her close to him. She shoved him away and she sat down with Paige. I turned around to grab my phone when Randy grabbed my ass. I guess skylar saw and she flipped out." Why the fuck you grabbing my sister's ass? Get the fuck out of here before we kick your ass!"

Randy laughed and smirked at her." I'd like to see you try,sweetheart." That was it for skylar. She rolled her fist up and punched him hard in the jaw. Randy fell and skylar kicked him. I came over and grabbed skylar before she did anything else and me,Paige, and skylar left.

*present*

An hour pasted and we showered and changed into our matching pjs- black shorts with a black tank top on with ninja turtles on it. Skylar pulled her hair up in a messy bun and was sitting against the wall on her phone. I was watching unfriended again. It's my favorite horror movie. The guys left to talk to Randy after.I told them what happened after skylar went to shower.