chapter: 50

~Romans pov~

" Oh hell no! Why would you ruin your dream? This..." She snatched the belt off her waist." This was never my dream. I only dreamed I would become a WWE diva and I did! I'm not gonna let my sister make a stupid mistake! Why the hell do you think I gave you the motherfucker?" Skylar yelled. She tossed the belt onto the couch and left.

"Babe, you can't give away your title." I said sitting next to her." I see how skylar holds the belt proudly around her waist and on her shoulder. She has the confidence,power,and mental capacity to be a diva." Brielle argued. Dean busted out laughing."What's so funny?" I growled." Skylar? Have the mentally capacity? Dude, she's my wife- she hangs with me. You really think she has that?" He laughed. Then Seth started laughing before he left." Where you going?" I asked." To get skylar, I know where she is." I raised an eyebrow." She tells me things only her and Brielle would know." Then he left. Everyone looked at Brielle.

She smiled innocently before slouching down low.Dean grabbed a chair and turned it around, sitting on it. "So your not giving up your title understa-" I was interrupted by a loud bang. I looked at Dean and Brielle before we heard." FUCK YOU!" Me and Dean jumped up and ran out to the hallway. A group if people were pulling skylar and... Anna? Me and Dean got closer and sure enough it is.

Paige,the bellas,aj Lee, askana, Cameron, Beth Phoenix,Seth,and nattie were pulling Anna and summer away while ryback,dolph Ziegler, and now Dean were pulling away skylar." What's going on?" I asked. Summer and Anna went silent and were staring at me. I looked at skylar, her eyes locked onto the girls." These bitches wanna fight? I'll fight their fucking ass anytime." Skylar spat.

" calm down." Dean whispered. She elbowed him and ryback in the gut and tackled the whole diva squad when she speared summer and Anna both." Enough!" We heard from behind and turned to see Brielle. She was using her crutches before sitting in a chair, propping her crutches against the wall. Skylar got up." I'm sorry in advance." She said picking up a crutch. She went back over to summer and Anna who were watching from the ground." No!" Brielle yelled. Too late! Skylar whacked Anna and summer on the back with the crutch. Dean took the crutch out of her hands and glared at her.

They were having a glaring contest until I cleared my throat. They never broke eye contact either. Brielle hobbled over with the help of Nikki Bella. Everyone else except the bellas and us left." Thanks nikki." She whispered before brie handed her the crutch. We all looked at skylar and Dean, who were glaring at each other still." Stop you guys!" Brielle said catching their attention. Dean looked from skylar to Brielle. Skylar glared at him one more time before going to the room helping Brielle.

Me,Seth,and Dean looked at each other." What happened?" Me and Dean asked Seth and Seth patted out back." Let's go to the hotel room first..."

~Seth's pov~

Once we got to the hotel I told them everything I saw.

*flashback*

I saw skylar walking back to the hotel room. Then Anna and summer came from behind and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and lashed out on Anna and summer. I cane over and pulled skylar away." We came to apologize to Brielle!" Anna said helping summer up." Liar!" Skylar hissed. Summer slapped her across the face hard." Let's go Anna, we don't have to talk to her skanky ass sister." Skylar lost it.She elbowed me in the gut and speared them both. She picked summer up and powerbombed her on a table. After that skylar picked up Anna and put her in ajs black widow. Summer managed to get up and tackle them to the ground. That's when Roman and Dean came out..

*flashback*

Skylar was giving dirty looks to everyone as Brielle was looking at her hands." Wow. Skylar I think your knuckles are broke." Brielle whispered." There not broke watch." Skylar got up and punched the wall." Motherfucker that hurt! But there not broken!" She said before going to her room. Brielle had Roman carry her to her room before Roman came back out." Well, your girls are little badasses!"