chapter: 30

~ Brielle pov~

After the guys beat New Day cause kofi wasn't paying attention, and after I lost to Cameron we left the arena with all our stuff plus skylars and went to the hotel. " I told Stephanie I was taking off to help skylar out and she said if we all want to we can take two weeks off under a storyline that we all got fired." I said as we went to our room, dropped our stuff and sat down. "Okay." The guys said. I quickly took a shower and changed into Jean shorts with rips in them. White lacey material covered the rips. I put on a matching lacey tank top and blow dried my hair.( the lacey material isn't see through!!)

I got out of the bathroom and told one of the guys to go shower while I called my pap." Hello?" His voice was rough like always." It's Brielle! I wanted to tell.you, sky's in the hospital because she got in a fight." I said as I put on my sandals. I put the phone on speaker and sit it down on the stand and grabbed sky's go-around-town-bag and started shoving stuff inside." What? Why?" He sounded panicked." I'll tell you at the hospital. I got to go, love you bye." I said after he said bye.

After a half hour we went to the hospital. " Hi, I'm skylar hogans sister. May we see her?" I asked. She nodded and pointed to a room. We went inside and shut the door and skylar was laying on the bed with the nurse asking her questions." Are you sure?" She asked. " if I wasn't sure, I'd be asking you question!" She growled. The nurse left." Dumb bitch." Skylar muttered.

" Hey sis! Here you go! Boys out!" I said handing her bag to her. The guys left and skylar stood up. The nurse had taken all the ivs out and skylar got changed. She had to change into something lose so I brought her a pair of loose Nike sweatpants and a black t-shirt of dean's." Much much better." She laughed and threw the hospital gown on the bed." Ok boys!" I yelled as they all piled in again.

"So, what going on?" I asked. Skylar laughed." Ok, so they had to pull glass out of my arm, which hurt like hell May I add, then the cut on my head reopened and they had to clean that up and I got bruises here and there. My stomach is bruised because when summer kept kneeing me.but the funny part is, she has to be on crutches because I broke her ankle." I looked at sky as she sat on the edge of the bed." So you ready to go?" Dean asked and she shook her head no.

" gotta wait for doc to come in." She laughed. Then a doctor came in and greeted us with a smile. He went to say something but sky held a finger." How long until I can wrestle again?" The doc looked down at his clip board." I think by next Monday you'll be ok." He said and left. Sky's mouth dropped." Next Mon- I don't fucking think so! I'll be in that damn ring before next Monday!" She said standing up, her blue eyes turning light grey.

"Let's go, I already signed my papers for realise like two hours ago." Skylar said leaving the hospital. We all got in the car and drove to the hotel.