chapter: 52

~deans pov~

Skylar squealed when she saw the section of cats. I remember when hulk Hogan-her grandfather- got rid of moxley, so I'm getting her a new one to adopt. She picked up every cat and petted each one. Then finally.after an hour and a half, she picked up a white cat with long fur and blue eyes like hers."can I have this please??!!!?" She soundly like a little kid in the candy store.I laughed." Yeah, that's why I brought you here!" She hugged the cat tight and went to buy things for her new cat.

I pushed a buggy around getting bored as she threw random things in the cart for cats." Are you done?" I asked. She looked at me and handed me the cat." Go sit down and let my girly side take over with shopping." She laughed and left with the buggy. An hour later she came up to me with several big bags. I handed her the cat and grabbed the bags." What did you name it?" I asked as we left.and started walking towards the hotel." It's a girl so....Bella- after the Bella twins. Oh, Brielle got us a tour bus!" She smiled at the cat who was asleep in her arms.

We finally made it to the hotel and in the room. I dropped the bags and plopped on the couch while skylar went to the room talking to Bella." Skylar get your ass out here so I can see the new cat!" Brielle yelled. Roman and Seth were snickering." Remind me never to take skylar shopping again, even if it's for a cat!" I said as skylar came out. "Whatever Dean." She handed the cat over to Brielle and sat on my lap." What did you name her and is she fixed?" Brielle asked skylar. "Yes she's fixed and Bella-after the Bella twins." She answered before resting her head on my shoulder.

"Thank you. I love you." She whispered. "Love you to." I said before she left and came out with the suitcases for me and her."Ok, the tour bus is outside so guess what boys! Grabbed the bags and Roman grab brielle, Brielle hold my cat and if she drops I'll beat you senseless." Skylar said before grabbing all the cat bags and left the room followed by Roman with Brielle and Bella. Seth looked at me." What?" I asked as we grabbed the suitcases.and left." Nothing. Let's go before skylar leaves without us!" We laughed as we got on the tour bus and it left.

~Seth's.pov~

It's been three hours since we left the hotel and no one has seen skylar since we got on the bus, but her stuff was here on the couch next to Brielle. Dean was pacing back and forth.".calm down, she's probably with Bella asleep." Roman said sitting next to Brielle, who had fallen asleep on his shoulder." Oh. Well I'm going to check the bunks." Dean said before going towards the back of the bus. I heard laughing then Dean came out.".come look at skylar Seth." He left again and I followed to were the bunks were.

Skylar was asleep with her arm hanging off the bunk and Bella asleep on her chest."Oh that cute." I said taking a photo. I sent it to everyone on the bus except the driver of course."babe, babe wake up." Dean whispered. Skylar Sat up but smacked her head off the bunk above her." Ow, mother fucker." She said before slowly rolling off the bunk and landed on her back with Bella on her chest still."get up!" I laughed." No, can't I just lay here?" She groaned and closed her eyes with her hand over Bella.

"Let's go lazy bones, were going to the gym for awhile before it gets dark!" Dean said lifting skylar up. Skylar held onto Bella as she slowly made her way to the front of the bus." Roman, tell them to let me sleep on the floor." She groaned and sat up on the counter." Sorry can't, were going to the gym and besides you need to work out and train harder to keep that belt." Roman said moving the bags and storing them in a cupboard next to the couch and laid Brielle down just as the.bus stopped in front of the gym all the divas and superstars were at.

"Let's go!" I cheered as we got off the bus. Once we were off we realized skylar.wasn't following." Hurry up and get your ass out here!" Dean yelled. Skylar flipped him off in the window and disappeared. Five minutes later she came out with her hair in a ponytail, a blue under armor sports bra and Nike grey and white sweatpants."I'm coming." She yawned and we.went inside the gym.

~Romans pov~

We were working out when I realized skylar wasn't in the ring practicing.I spotted skylar asleep curled up on a bench. I shook my head and woke her up by throwing her into the ring gently. She looked at me until I pointed to.Cameron and Naomi running towards her. She turned around and kicked them in the legs and they fell."What we're you thinking running towards a sleepy girl like that?" Skylar laughed and jumped up Shawn Michaels style.

US guys finished our work out and sat down on a bench with John Cena and Daniel Bryan. We were watching the divas.

~skylars pov~

I was all sleepy and still am but I was between energized and dying. I didn't sleep at all last night after my small fight with Dean. Now I was focusing on training harder. I was practicing a new move- sky fall- were I jump from the top rope and do a spin kick as I land. It was ok but I was very uneasy about it with Brielle not around." C'mon, I'll help you!" Aj said cheerfully. I shrugged, "o-ok." I climbed to the top rope and jumped. I did a half spin and more kneed aj instead of kicked.

"Aj, you ok?" I asked helping her up. She reversed it into her blackwidow and I tapped out instantly. "Damn, your off your game today! What's eating you?" Aj said letting me go. I sat in the middle of the ring and started stretching." I don't know, with Brielle being hurt, the divas title to defend,and Anna and summer." I growled their names. Just like magic, they came into the gym and into the ring next to ours...