chapter: 2

Skylars pov:

  " Omg, I love our ring attire!" Brielle screamed across the locker room. She had on black and blue shorts with a black and blue crop top on. Her red belly button piercing showed. " you look nice! I like mine to." I matched her but, instead of a blue and black crop top, it was a plain black  crop top. I gave her  a matching hat ( like Niki bellas) and put it on backwards.

  " So let's look over the script for Friday." I said sitting down on a couch. Brielle Sat next to me." So, we get to meet the shield, have a match against summer rae and Nat, then we're done." Brielle read out loud." Fun. Shall we meet the bellas, their coming in now." I asked.

  " Oh my gosh, you guys must be the new girls, sisters right?" One of the bellas asked. " um, yeah. I'm skylar and this is my older sister brielle." I laid my script down. " Cool! I'm Niki Bella and this is my twin sister bri bella." Niki nodded at bri. Brielle and Niki will get along better than me and Niki would. I thought to myself. " Well see you girls later." With that she left.

  " let's meet the shield!" Brielle said getting up." But..but..No!" I said crossing my arms. Of course she wants to see the shield. Brielle shook her head and went to her bag she brought. She pulled out something shiny. Not even three seconds later I was hand cuffed to her." What the fuck?" I yelled as we ran down the hallway. Brielle stopped and looked at three guys talking. I started giggling as we walked towards them. Two toned.

  " Skylar, stop giggling. Umm...Hey, were new here and in our scripts we meet you on Friday and so I umm....thought we could meet now." Brielle was blushing. Haha I was giggling.

   " Hey, I'm Roman, this is Dean" he pointed a finger at the one with short hair." And Seth" he pointed to the one with black and blonde hair. I started giggling so bad, I had to look away. " Why are you giggling?" The one,Roman, asked me. I stopped and looked at him and pointed to Seth, then started laughing." What's so funny about me." Seth asked. " y-your h-hair." I took a breath and stopped giggling." Can I call.you two tones? Please?" He rolled his eyes and walked away.Dean and Roman started laughing. " did I make him mad?" I asked. I didn't want to be hated on my first day at wwe. " nah, I call him that all the time and its funny how I'm not the only one." Dean said.

" Nice meeting you girls. Maybe after our match we can talk and discover your names." Roman said as they left following Seth. Me and brielle looked at each other." Well that's five so far!" I giggled and we left to meet more divas and super stars!