chapter: 7

~dean's pov~

I woke up to hear something like crying. I sat up and saw every one was asleep and skylar was tossing and turning. I got up and walked over to the spot were she went to sleep at, and knealed down to wake her up." Sky? Sky you okay?" I asked as she sat up real quickly.

She looked over at brielle." Yeah, just a bad dream." She whispered. I nodded and went back to bed. It was Sunday already and tomorrow was our match up in Boston Texas. I really wasn't tired anymore so I sat up and saw skylar was still sitting up to. "Skylar?" I whispered. I looked at the clock- 8:00am." Yeah?" She whispered getting up and sitting on my bed.

" you hungry? We could go down to eat in the cafe next door." I whispered. She looked at the ground smiling." Yeah, let me go get dressed and shower." I nodded. She grabbed her bag and went to the bathroom.

Awhile later she came back out with black leggings on with a low-cut white tank top that was longer in the back. She had her hair up in a messy bun and even did her usual makeup." Ready?" She asked." No! I need to shower to!" I laughed. She rolled her eyes as I went to shower.

~skylars pov~

The dream I had was so real. I was scared. I was thankful Dean woke me up, when he did I wanted to jump in his arms and say thank you, but I didn't. Now I was waiting for Dean to finish up so we could eat. I wasn't really hungry, but I could go for some coffee. I slipped on my sandals with little rhinestones on them. I stood next to the door and made sure I had some money on me and didn't leave it all in my bag.

Dean finally came out and we were ready to go. We left the room and went next door to the cafe. Dean ordered pancakes and I just got a small coffee." Aren't you hungry?" I shook my head." No. Not really." I laughed. Once we got our order, we talked quietly.

~brielle pov~

I sat up suddenly and looked around." I swear, they were right here!" I whispered. I looked around and saw skylar was gone. I jumped to my feet and looked around. I was holding my breathe. I saw Dean was gone to so I figured they went somewhere together. I texted skylar just in case though.

To: sky.

Hey, where are you? Is Dean with you? We're you at?

A minute later my phone buzzed.

To: brielle

Lol, chill. I'm with Dean. We're next door at the cafe together.

I gasped before texting her back.

To: sky

Oh, a date?

I laughed when as soon as I sent that message my phone went off like crazy.

To: brielle

What do you mean?
A date?
Hell no!
Why would you think that?
Don't answer that!
Ugh, were on our way over!

To:sky
Yeah, ok. Little sis I'll see you in a minute or two. Love birds haha

I soon as I sent that I quickly took a shower then changed into a shield t-shirt and white skinny jeans. I fixed my makeup and braided my hair off to the side. I grabbed my phone and blared 'baby' by Justin Beiber." Oh my gosh, turn it off! I'm trying to sleep!" Seth grumbled.

I jumped on Seth before running and jumping on Roman." Get up, or I'm putting it on speakers!" I yelled, shutting it off. Seth got up with Roman and looked at me. Before I could say anything, skylar came in and tackled me to the floor.

" take it back!" She hissed. I laughed." Nope!" She smirked at me." I'll tell your dirty little secret!" My eyes widened and I looked at the guys, who were watching." You wouldn't!" She shook her head." I would."

I looked at the guys." Get her off!" Dean grumbled and picked skylar up off me. "Take it back! I'll show them the video and all!" My eyes widen."Ok ok! I'm sorry for saying that you and Dean are...should I finish that?" I asked. Skylar shook her head." Nope. Now Dean let me go!" Dean let skylar go and sat down on the couch.I could tell today would be fun.