Final Chapter!

((QUICK A/N: SO I KNOW THIS BOOK HAS ALOT OF CHAPTERS IN IT BUT I KEEP COMING UP WITH NEWER IDEAS AND I MIGHT MAKE A SEQUEL...IDK YET, COMMENT YOUR OPINION!! And sorry ahead of time if I make you guys cry during this chapter!! It's kinda sad! Just a heads up!))

~skylars pov~

We were driving to the doctors office now to get me checked out. I was scared shitless to be honest." Brielle, can't I just go back on the bus! People are staring at me and my giant belly! Roman! Give me your hoodie now!" I whined. Roman laughed and threw his hoodie at me as I got out of the rental car. I quickly slipped it on." What the fuck Roman? Are you like a Giant dinosaur or something? I mean I'm glad I don't look prego but damn!" I said quickly. Roman laughed. Dean intwined our fingers together and I looked over to see Brielle doing the same with Roman.

Anyway, my heart was beating quickly. I sat down in a chair and started shaking." Calm down baby, your going to be fine." Dean whispered." What if the baby isn't ok? Dean what if I los-" Dean cut me off with a kiss." You didn't just relax." He said calmly. I looked at Brielle. " Skylar good and Brielle anoai?" A nurse called. We all got up and went to a big back room with two big beds and a large white table with things on it. I saw three baby monitors on the wall."Ok girls, I'm here to give you a sonogram then tell you the news about skylars pregnancy." She said kindly as we laid on the beds and lifted our shirts up a little as she and another nurse came in and put cold jelly on our bellies.

Roman and Dean were sitting in a corner when another nurse came in and sat on Romans lap. Brielle didn't see but I did." You better get off my sister's man before I get off this table and choke the hoe out of you!" I yelled at the blonde bimbo who was sitting on Romans lap. She got up and sat on Deans lap. I pushed the nurse away and got off the table. I grabbed her by her hair and threw her out the door before going back to he bed and let the nurse resume." I love when you get jealous. It's hot, and definitely a turn on babe." Dean smirked. "Keep it in your pants Jonathan!" The nurse snapped. Dean looked taken back but I was laughing and so was Brielle.

Dean grumbled something before the sonogram happened." Well this was your babies." She said to me and Brielle." W-was? What do you mean was?" Brielle asked, starting to cry." Well it seems during your first month of pregnancy you injured the baby on the inside and damaged their bodies. They died in your bellies. Also getting to that- skylars baby has been dead since the first week of pregnancy and was suppose to come out." The nurse said. Brielle broke out into tears. Roman went to comfort her while Dean stormed out of the room. I held in my tears and had the nurse wipe the jelly off my belly and I put my shirt down. I walked over to Brielle and hugged her.

~ FIVE HOURS LATER~

We had to get surgery and had the babies dead bodies removed. Brielle broke down as we drove back to the bus. We got on and Seth was crying." Skylar I'm so sorry! I just walked in and... and-" Seth hugged me." What are you talking about?" I asked, tears falling silently. Seth just looked down." Bella." He mumbled. I started crying and ran back to the bunks to see Bella laying there. I feel on my knees and started crying uncontrollably. Dean was right, she wasn't going to be around much longer. I didn't touch Bella but called Dean and sniffled. I had to call him fifteen times before he finally answered.

" What?" He asked. You could tell he was crying." D-Dean, can you please come here? I need you now more than ever." I cried. "I'll be there in five minutes." He said and hung up. Brielle Sat beside me on the floor and was crying silently tears." I'm really sorry for you skylar, you lost more than I did today." Brielle whispered." Don't worry about me Brielle, I'm sorry. I knew how much you wanted that baby." I sniffed. I held my hand out and stroked bellas now cooling fur. Dean walks back here and scoops me up into a hug." I'm sorry I even said anything." He whispered, resting his forehead on mine." It's ok Dean. At least I have you and the guys." I whispered back. He set me down before grabbing the blanket Bella was on and wrapping it around the dead cat.

We stopped an hour last at the woods and buried her deep down. We got back to the bus and I cuddled close to Dean. Brielle was with Roman and Seth was asleep.on the couch."We went from best friends to boyfriend/girlfriend. I love you Dean." I whispered. " I love you to." He whispered back before falling asleep.

~Dean pov~

I was devastated. Skylar was beside me, she had cried her self to sleep.I enjoyed having the feeling of being a father now it's gone. At least I have skylar and that all that matters.

~Brielle pov~

I couldn't stop crying until now. I love roman. I really do and I'm glad I have him in my life now.

~Seth's pov~

I felt bad when I saw Bella dead but I felt worst when I found out about the babies. God works in mysterious ways, you never know who he's going to take and at what moment he'll take them.

~Romans pov~

I knew they were going to be good mothers, whether they knew it or not. Now they won't get their chances. I love Brielle and thank the heavens above that I have her in my life.

I would like you to please take you time to comment what you though and opinion on a sequel. Please check my other book- friendly love(WWE DEAN AMBROSE and Roman ReignsLOVE FANFIC!)