chapter: 32

~brielles pov~

After papa left, we all looked at sky. She sighed and sat down on the bed slowly." Sky, why aren't you standing straight like normal?" I asked. She stood up and slowly put her foot on the ground. She winced and gritted her teeth." See? I-I can-can do it!" She quickly lifted the foot up and sat back down." Why didn't you tell the doctor you was hurt in the foot?" Sky laughed. Was she seriously laughing? I'm being fucking serious!!!! "Because then I'll be out longer and I'll miss my Job, besides it's probably.just twisted and will get better.".She sighed.

" I know stubbornness when I hear it! Your like me sky, face it. We are taking you back to the doctors to get it checked out." I argued. Skylar shook her head." Can you run?" I asked and she shook her head no." Boys, get her!" I yelled. All the guys got up and each.tried to pick her up. She started hitting everyone until Dean kissed her. He quickly picked her up and laughed as she crossed her arms." No fair!" She laughed." Let's go!" I said then remembered I was still in my pajamas."let's go after I change!" I laughed and went and changed into a pair of Jean shorts and a black wide sleeve tank top that was longer in the back.

I came out and put on my favorite black sandals and we left. Once we got to the doctors I heard skylar.mumble to Dean." If I get crutches, I would stay away." Everyone laughed until she gave us her death glare." I mean it!" She growled. We all were silently as we came in the nurse immediately recognized us." Omg! It's the shield! How can I help you?" She asked looking Roman up and down." Eyes over here sweetie he's mine." I growled as she looked at me." I need a doctor to look at my sister's foot." I growled again.

The nurse was not paying me anymind so I slammed.My fist down on the desk and she looked up shocked." Doctor? Of course! Follow me!" She said quickly.and led us back to a room. Dean Sat skylar on the bed and we all Sat down when the nurse left." Aww, was some one being jelly?" Skylar teased. I flicked her ankle making her wince in pain." Bitch!" She yelled. She sat there waiting for a doctor to come back but instead.two nurses came back- the one from before and this woman with black and red hair.

" Oh my gosh, I thought you was lying Katie!" She whispered before coming in to the room. She winked at Dean and I looked up at skylar who was looking back and forth from Dean to the nurse." I'm Dr.Landrieu, nice to meet you." She smiled. I kept looking at skylar. Skylar cleared he throat at the nurse as she kept.looking at Dean.

" we're here to have a look at my ankle, not my man." She growled. I saw the nurse roll her eyes and I told Seth and Roman to leave the room with me. We all left and waited outside in the car.

~ deans pov~

Ooooh.So sky's getting jealous? Haha. I knew the nurse.must like me or something cause she would occasionally wink at me. I guess skylar saw cAuse she stood up and glared at the nurse. She grabbed my hand." This is mine, ok? Mine! Not yours. So if I see you wink at him one more time, I'll shove a ne-" I put.My hand around her mouth.

I quickly left with her an we got in the car after we got the results." Nothing's wring, she had a.twisted ankle. Now drive before we die." I laughed as Roman drove off to the hotel.