chapter: 45

~Romans pov~

Dean,Seth and I were sitting in chairs against the wall in the room with Brielle. Skylar fell asleep in the chair while holding her sisters hand. Seth blamed himself for getting skylar involed.Skylar blames herself cause Brielle pushed her out of the way. Dean says it's Anna's fault and I agreed with him. Anna started this and if she would not have double crossed skylar- her own trainer at that!- my beautiful wife wouldn't be in this mess.

I've tried sitting close to her but skylar doesn't want to move. Poor girl, she blamed everything on herself and thinks Brielle is gonna hate her. We all just sat in silence until the nurse came in. She nodded at us then looked at skylar. She shook her head at her before going and putting some more liquids into brielles IV. After she was done she left and shut the door.

~ a few days later( same pov)~

Skylar looked like a mess. Stephanie said she had to defend the divas championship and she did. She beat Cameron,Eva Marie, and summer rae and after every show she came back to the hospital. She hasn't eaten since Brielle got hit. She would quickly shower, change, then sit In the same spot. Stephanie and Hunter was nice enough to keep the events in this state just different places at a time.

"I can't take this anymore! I'm not gonna let my wife look lifeless! Skylar get up and go get something to eat before I shove something in you!" Dean yelled. I looked at skylar. She did look lifeless. She was pale with dark circles under her eyes. She was smaller than before and the only time she wasn't looking lifeless was in the ring. But right after her finally match, She looked pale again.

" Dean, I don't want to leave my sister! It's bad enough I have to when I go to raw or smackdown."She whispered. Dean left and slammed the door. " don't worry about him sky, he's just upset. I'll go talk to him." Seth said. She nodded." Thank you." She whispered again before laying her head down on the bed, crying quietly.

~ deans pov~

I honestly hate see Skylar like this. Where's the girl I fell in love with? I was pacing outside the hospital when Seth came out. " man, I hate seeing her like this! Where's the girl I fell in love with? Where's the girl who wasn't afraid of anyone? The one who was strongly built? The one every diva and superstar feared? I don't like this new skylar Seth. In there, she looks like a defenseless little girl who is afraid of everyone! If you touch her it would seem she'll break!" I could feel tears coming to my eyes.

" It's going to be ok Seth. She's just worried about Brielle. Brielle hasn't moved or talked or even opened her eyes indicating she's alive! Skylar looks like that cause she's dying inside because she thinks it's all her fault still!" Seth said giving me a hug. "Lets just go back inside and see if we can convince her to eat." Seth said going inside. I followed and we went back to the room. " Skylar, I'm sorry for yelling baby. I'm just worried about you and it pains me to see you like this. Will you please eat something for me? Or for Brielle?" I asked her. Her dull gray eyes looked at me before she blinked slowly.

" Ok." She whispered. I helped her up and we walked hand in hand to the parking lot and got in the car." Wait I change my mind, I don't want to leave her!" Skylar panicked as she fiddled with the seat belt. I put my hand over hers and she looked at me." Please?" I asked. She sank back into the seat as we drove off.

~skylars pov~

I ate a few bites of the meal ordered before throwing it all up outside. I felt horrible. Was Brielle gonna be ok? Is Dean mad at me now? I kept asking myself. Dean seemed irritated but helped me to the car before driving back to the hospital. I quickly went back to the room and sat down in my seat next to Brielle. Everyone looked at me and instead of my normal glare back, I looked away feeling weak and defeated.

"Dean wait man!" Seth said before Dean left. Seth looked at me and so did Roman. I looked at them back." D-does Dean h-hate me?" I stuttered. They looked at each other before looking back at me. My heart dropped but I laid my head on Brielle bed listening to the last words Roman said before I fell asleep." Your going to be the death of him....."