chapter: 25

~ brielles pov~

Skylar came in all smiley and giggly. " Hey guys! Can we go out tonight?" She asked before jumping onto the bed she shared with Dean." No!" We all shouted before turning back to our movie. " I sat watching as skylar looked at Dean with pleading eyes. Dean looked away." Dean don't be fooled by.her cuteness!" I laughed. Everyone was looking from Dean and skylar. Skylar leaned over and whispered something in his ear.

"No." We all said again. Skylar picked up moxley." What ever." She growled and went into the bathroom to shower.

~skylars pov~

After my shower I pulled out a black lacey dress with long sleeve and stopped mid-thigh. I did my makeup and put on my new bracelets Seth bought me and my new pearly white cat ears Seth bought me. ( above with the outfit and makeup^^) I curled my hair and left the bathroom. I went and grabbed my heels and sat on the bed. I put them on and grabbed my phone." Bye guys." I said before leaving.

A half hour later, me Aj, Naomi, and Cameron were dancing at a bar close to the hotel. I decided to be the sober one since they were all drinking and we were using AJs car. After awhile we sat down at the bar stool and were laughing." What should we do?" I asked above the song that was playing. AJ smirked and we watched as she went up to the DJ and was talking to him. Then she ran back down and had us take or shoes off. Then 'watch me whip/naenae came on' I laughed as we did the whole song.

After two hours of dancing, my feet hurt from the heels ad I was tired. We filmed smackdown tomorrow. " let's go home girls!" I yelled as I gathered them together and drove to the hotel. We all got out laughing and went to the elevator. We all said goodnight to each other and went our separate ways. I git to my hotel room and saw Roman and Brielle making out in bed,Seth was asleep on the couch, and Dean had his head covered with a pillow. I shut the door which startled Roman and Brielle and took my heels off."Sorry didn't mean to interrupt." I giggled. I went over and covered Seth up with a blanket and went over to my bag.

I pulled out my pink and black holster pajama pants and a t-shirt if dean's. I went and showered quickly and put everything away before sneaking up on Dean. I snatched my pillow from him and he groaned." No! Those two over there were just to loud!!! Give me back the pi- is that my shirt?" Dean asked looking at me. I slowly started to back away but he grabbed me around the waist and pulled me down next to him." Stealing my clothes now?" He laughed.
" I wanted to wear it..." I said giving puppy dog eyes." Ok. But under one condition." I looked at him." What?" I asked." You be my snuggle buddy for tonight." I laughed and snuggled.close.to him. He wrapped.his arm around my waist as moxley jumped onto the bed. I sighed as I drifted off to sleep." Night Dean." He kissed the top of my head." Night sky."