chapter: 37

~Seth's pov~

Me and Roman saw Dean storm towards the arena so we followed him. He went down the ramp with a Mic in his hands and glaring at Michael Cole." This can't be good!" Roman whispered. We continued to watch." So, you thinks it's ok to kick skylar Hogan right? So that should make it ok for me to come into this ring and kick your ass!" He yelled. He slide into the ring and hit Michael Cole with a perfect dirty deeds. He started beating on him until security came and arrested him.".Oh great!" We yelled in unison as Dean was put in the back of a squad car.

~skip the match with wyatts and new day! Same pov~

We beat the wyatts and we won against New day because of interference. We ran back into the locker room to find skylar and Brielle glued to the screen." Deans done it this time!" Brielle said as skylar got up. "I'm on in five." Skylar said." Thanks for stopping me but next Time stop me sooner." Skylar said sitting on the couch." He'll be back before the show ends, I hope." Roman said sitting next.to her. " Yeah. Brielle, you coming out with me for commentary?" Skylars eyes were a lite gray color. So she must be sad or something." Yeah, let's go!"

~ brielles pov~

Skylar and summer were having stare downs after the bell rang. Suddenly summer went and ran at her but skylar moved and summer turned around to get a kick in the face. Skylar picked her up and slammed her down. Skylars eyes turned stormy grey again and I could tell she wasn't joking about any of this match.

Summer stood up as skylar came running and stuck her foot out making skylar trip. She went for a pin but skylar kicked out at 1 and sat up undertaker style. " is summer really that dumb thinking a clothesline was really gonna knock the wind out of my sister? I don't think so." I said to Jerry. Michael was quiet for once and eyeing the match." So I know I asked your sister this, how do.you feel about facing your own sister for the title.shot?" Jerry asked. Skylar hit summer with a running drop kick and was setting her up for the Hogan smash.

" I think skylar has amazing talent and skill. She's quick on her feet and isn't afraid of anyone,well except Ambrose, but her anger would get the best of her. So I think she would win because her anger would take over." I flashed Jerry a smile before Turing back to the match." Funny. Your sister says you'll win. You have.more of a diva champ attitude than her!" Jerry laughed. I did to, but for a different reason. Skylar did dirty deeds, a curb stomp, and speared her and was now pinning her." 1..2..3! *ding ding ding*" the bell rang and I slide into the ring with a mic.

" and your winner- SKYLAR HOGAN!" I yelled and dropped the Mic. We hugged but skylar I guess wasn't finished with summer, who laid close to the edge. Skylar ran and bounced off the ropes and drop kicked summer to the floor with a smack. We got out of the ring and left summer getting off the ground. We went straight to the locker room and changed.