chapter: 39

~deans pov~

I woke up with skylar still in my arms. I smiled but my smile slowly faded when I saw her stomach. I lifted her shirt a little bit more and saw a bruise there. I put her shirt down and sat up. I looked over and saw Brielle laying with her back towards Roman." Brielle!" I whispered. Brielles eyes slowly fluttered open." What?" She whispered back sitting up." Did you see skylars stomach?" I asked. Brielles eyes widen and she jumped out of bed.

"What do you mean?" She asked crawling up between me and skylar and sitting cross legged. I sat up and pulled her shirt up some to show Brielle the bruise." That's were Michael Cole kicked her. She'll be ok,she's a tough girl." Brielle whispered and put her shirt down. "Skylar,get up." Brielle whispered." What are you doing?" I asked. " me and skylar were suppose to go to the gym with the bellas." She whispered and poked her stomach were the bruise was. Skylars eyes opened wide and she quickly sat up and punched Brielle in the arm." What?" Brielle asked as she rubbed her arm were sky hit her.

" Sorry, I guess my stomachs sore from yesterday. What's up?" Skylar asked giving brielle a spaced hug." Were suppose to go to the gym." Brielle said. Skylar nodded and got up." Ok, let me get ready." She mumbled holding her stomach and going to the bathroom to shower. I looked at Brielle." So what are you nothings doing today after meeting with fans?" Dean shrugged.

After awhile skylar came out in shorts and a pink tank top. She had her hair in a pony tail and was putting on her Nikes. She came back to the bed and Brielle went to shower." Did you see?" She whispered. I nodded." I didn't know he would do that! Why does he hate us?" She whispered again." I don't know babe. But I promise he won't do it again." I saw her smile and so I leaned to kiss her but we heard someone clear their throat. We look to see Roman sitting up staring at us.

" I'm getting you guys your own hotel room." He grumbled. Skylar and I laughed." You can't." Skylar said." And why not?" He continued to stare." Because then Brielle would have to come with me. Our mother made us promise we would stick together through thick or thin." Romans eyes widened." Then I guess you could stay." He grumbled. Skylar went and jumped on him. They laughed as she hugged him." Aww thanks teddy bear!" She giggled." No no no no no! That's my teddy bear!" Brielle said coming out In a black training outfit.

" No, he's mine!" Skylar said. I was just watching." I thought Dean was your teddy bear?" Seth said Skylar winked at me." Nope! He's my some thing I'm not saying!" She giggled.I laughed and put a pillow over my head.suddenly I felt some one crawl on me and move the pillow." Aww.My deany bear is blushing!" Skylar laughed. I rolled my eyes." Aren't you girls suppose to go to the gym?" I asked. Skylar and Brielle quickly jumped up and left." Nice saw there bro." Seth laughed.

~skylars pov~

We walked to the near by gym and met the bellas there. Brie went to hug me but I stopped her." Its kinda hard for me to hug people right now because of my stomach." I said. Brie and nikki bother looked at my stomach then brie went all crazy." OMG DEAN GOT YOU PREGO? WHAT THE FUCK?! I'M GONNA CHOP HIS FUCKING DIC-" I covered her mouth before she could finish." JEESH you sound like my mom, keep it down! And no I'm not prego! My stomach is bruised from we're Michael Cole kicked me!" I laughed nervously. Brie and nikki covered their mouths when I showed them my stomach." Nope, no, let's go back to the hotel." Nikki said." But I wanna prac-" brie cut me off." No, let's go back to the hotel."

I grumbled and we walked back to the hotel room. We went inside, scaring the guys." Why are you guys back so early?" Seth asked. I laughed and pointed to the bellas before going and laying down in bed. Instantly Dean was laying down beside me and looking at the bellas."Dean your a lucky man." I whispered. He looked at.me." how.So?" Brielle, me, and nikki started laugh but brie wasn't." What's so funny?" The guys asked in union. " tell them what you said at the gym when I said about my stomach." I laughed.

Brie nodded." She said she couldn't hug me and I looked at her when she said about her stomach being sensitive and yelled and I quote- "OMG DEAN GOT YOU PREGO? WHAT THE FUCK? I'M GONNA CHOP HIS FUCKING DIC-" nikki covered her mouth. Dean turned deep red and covered his face will a pillow. Roman fell off the couch with Seth laughing." Every one started laughing and Dean moved the pillow." How would I get her pregnant when I can't even kiss her with out some one interrupting even that? That and were like never alone. And why are we even talking about this?" He laughed. We were all laughing now and couldn't stop.

A/N: hey guys!! This I think is the longest chapter I've wrote!!! But I want to thank @whiterain401 for giving me the ideas for this chapter!!!