chapter: 3

Brielles pov:

  " unlock it now!" Me and sky yelled in unison at Kane. Kane was getting frustrated, especially with skylar." Why the hell would you even listen to fucking randy?" He said trying to unhook us from the pole we were handcuffed to.

   " He said he would unlock the damn cuffs! How many bloody times we got to say it?" Skylar said. She was sitting on the ground, which made things harder on Kane. Randy came up laughing." Still stuck?"

Skylars pov:

That's it! I've had it motherfucker! I used my legs and tripped him. " What the fuck?" He yelled. Kane picked Randy up by the shirt he had on and slammed him against the wall. " get the Hogan girls out now!" He said through gritted teeth. Hunter and Stephanie had a camera following them, they looked from us girls cuffed to a pole to Kane stared at Randy against the wall.

  " let him go Kane." Hunter said as Kane let go and walked away. Randy ran off down the hallway laughing. The camera turned on us and I knew our pap-hulk Hogan- would be. Furious with Randy. " you girls alright?" Stephanie asked as the camera man left. " do we look ok? We've been stuck here for two hours with Kane trying to uncuff us!" I yelled.

Hunter came and unlocked it with keys. I stood up and glared at him." You had the fucking keys! You as- never mind! We leave after this right? It's the second to last match anyway." I said as I cooled down some. Hunter nodded and left. We walked back to the divas locker room.

   We changed into our other outfits and left outside to meet with the shield. They weren't outside yet so we.decided to sit on the curb and wait for them. Finally they came out a half an hour later and we left as Roman drove us to the hotel.